IGNORED

G-type

ZHlogo.jpg.25abf2343baa715f87da3b2956817046.jpg

This is the sign up thread. The game is still in development, but having a player count will help with some of the design decisions. Start date TBD, but probably early November. If the game is still going on Nov.20, we will take a break for the last 2 weeks of November and resume Dec. 1.

A few notes about this game. This is very different than a standard Werewolf game, and strategy is quite different. It is a text adventure / Werewolf hybrid. With the introduction of puzzles and teamwork, you will find players have very different approaches than they would in a regular Werewolf game.

For examples of text adventures I have hosted before, please see:

Among Us (my first Text Adventure / Werewolf hybrid game)

Pumpkin Town (text adventure)

Kringle Krisis (text adventure)

Please consider your availability when signing up, as to be a fully active member, it will require you to check in at least once a day, and its difficult to play the game if people are not keeping up.

Signup List.

1. Zeldafreak
  2. Brickman
  3. DefaultGen
  4. JamesRobot
  5. Splain
  6. OptOut
  7. FCGamer
  8. Jeevan
  9. WalterWhiteJr.
  10. Richardhead
  11. Hammerfestus
  12. Wasg13
  13. Gloves 
  14. PuppyWaffles
Edited by G-type
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Editorials Team · Posted

There's that story of Matt Damon promising his wife he'd take a break from acting, "unless Christopher Nolan calls." And then like, the next day Nolan called him about Oppenheimer.

Well I'm a little tired from that last WW game, I'm gonna take a break. Unless G-Type does one.

Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Up GIF

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted

Figured I'd toss out some pings just to make sure everyone who might be interested is aware that we're starting a new game 👍

On 10/20/2023 at 7:30 PM, Gloves said:

Here We Go Again GIF

Also, just double checking but was this you actually signing up for the game @Gloves? Just want to make sure there's no confusion just in case you didn't intend to actually sign up.

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Figured I'd toss out some pings just to make sure everyone who might be interested is aware that we're starting a new game 👍

Also, just double checking but was this you actually signing up for the game @Gloves? Just want to make sure there's no confusion just in case you didn't intend to actually sign up.

I was not signing up, no.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So with the upcoming US 2024 presidential election I have an idea for the next werewolf game someone should implement- next werewolf game should have US presidents and popular political figures as townies and the main wolves being Osama Bin Laden and the JFK shooter and that game should also have indies as FBI, CIA and ATF agents. Maybe it should even start on Sep 11th to make it special

• Haha 3

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, BlackVega said:

So with the upcoming US 2024 presidential election I have an idea for the next werewolf game someone should implement- next werewolf game should have US presidents and popular political figures as townies and the main wolves being Osama Bin Laden and the JFK shooter and that game should also have indies as FBI, CIA and ATF agents. Maybe it should even start on Sep 11th to make it special

so uh are you in or

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BlackVega said:

That definitely isn’t going to start a fight.

• Haha 2