IGNORED

Werewolf 17: Batman - Final Knight Sign-Up Thread!

KokiriChild

THE STORY:

Spoiler

GOTHAM CITY. MIDNIGHT.

shutterstock-40870840.jpg

"Everything's ready."
     "You're sure?"
     "Yes, I'm sure."
     "You're not... forgetting anything?"
     "I... don't believe so. Do you have reason to believe otherwise?"
     "No. Just checking."
     "... Right. We're good."
     "Tell Darhk it's the dock at 12A."
     "Am I your secretary now?"
     "Watch yourself, Robin Hood. I could take your head before your brain'd process a blink of your eyes." 
     "Spooky."
     "Get it done. 12A... Phase Three begins now!"

... MEANWHILE ...

logo-animation-for-newspaper-or-news-channel.jpeg.jpg

"Jack, I don't get it. Bruce and all of his allies are gone. But they swear they seen him. They swear it!"
     "Horrible times lead to hopeful visions for a version of events that doesn't exist. Let them cope, but don't lose sight of the truth here."
     "I don't think the Batman coming back to Gotham is a fool's hope, I'd call it a miracle." 
     "Christ, kid, don't get so sentimental on me." 
     "It's hard not to in these times."
     "Get me a list of these sources that says they've seen 'im." 

... AT JLA HEADQUARTERS ...

hall-of-justice-social.jpg

"Clark!"
     "Diana, what is it?"
    "Another report. Just like Bruce used to send. If this is real..." 
     "Diana you're scaring me..."

Wonder-Woman-new-Costume_article_story_large.jpg
     "Where are Barry and Wally?"

... SOMEWHERE ELSE ...

"Bruce..."
     "I'm not letting them forget you..."

Batman_DickGrayson.jpg

WELCOME to Werewolf 17: Batman - Final Knight!!

The epic conclusion to the story three games in the making!

THE RULES:

GENERAL RULES & ETIQUETTE 

Spoiler

1. Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I reserve the right to point and laugh while answering.

2. Play to win and have fun! I don't know why these are always mutually exclusive in rule setups. Just enjoy and don't be a jerk! Good luck! 

3. You may not quote private information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in any private chats, neighborhoods, PMs, etc. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable. If you are unsure, ask first.

4. There is to be no personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

5. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM or via Post in your PT by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. A simple “No Action” PM or post makes it so I'm not worried you forgot to send me something.

6. As a general rule you should aim to make a post every 12 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. I know some of you like to lurk, but don't make a habit of it please. I will prod players after 48 hours of inactivity. If you do not respond to a prod after 24 hours, I will start searching for a replacement. If you are prodded 3 times within the game, I will prod you after each 24 hours of inactivity, with no grace periods, and replace as necessary.

7. No invisible, impossibly small, or encrypted text.

8. Don't edit or delete any posts in this thread.

9. Make sure to follow all Site Rules!

VOTING, DEADLINES & PLAYER DEATHS

Spoiler

1. This game will have public voting with 3 day deadlines. If a majority is reached early, the hammer will fall and that person will be eliminated. If no Elimination is secured by deadline, a NoElim will occur.

2. Night phases will last 48 hours throughout the game. All actions must be submitted to myself by this time.

3. Please submit votes as: BAN: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not Bolded! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.

4. Please submit vote revocations as Unban or Unban: PlayerName. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes, and all voting rules count for unvoting

5. You may vote for a "NoElim" if you would like. 

6. Once majority is reached, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene or lock the thread (obviously); all players including the one who was eliminated may continue to post during twilight.  No relevant game information should be posted in the twilight!

7. You may post one "Bah" post after death so long as it contains no game relevant information.

8. You may not react to any posts within the Game Thread or any Private Conversations you are a member of after your death. I will count them as posting after your death, which is disallowed.

MECHANICS & MISCELLANEOUS 

Spoiler

1. This game will begin with Day 1.

2. Standard NAR applies.

3. This is a Closed Setup, so I reserve the right to refuse answering any of your questions, but will try to be as helpful as I can be 

4. The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. However, this post plus your role PM is all I will tell you, not counting clarification per request.

5. Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Don’t do it.

6. If you are going V/LA or suspect you will be unable to post, please let me know, either inthread by Bolding it or via PM. Both I and your fellow scummers will appreciate this courtesy.

7. Do Not Use Outside Influences! If a player claims to be V/LA for whatever reason, take that at face value. If a player claims to have an emergency, they had an emergency. If a player is posting elsewhere but not here, so be it. That should have no bearing on the game at hand.

8. Do Not weaponize the prior rule, regardless of alignment. Not posting is understandable, but making up IRL situations is in poor taste.

9. If I missed any important rules, please let me know!

SIGN-UPS

1. Jeevan 
2. Brickman
3. OptOut
4. ZeldaFreak
5. WalterWhiteJr.
6. Gloves
7. Hammerfestus
8. G-Type
9. fcgamer
10. RH
11. DefaultGen
12. PuppyWaffles 
13. Rhapsody98
14. FireHazard51
15. Makar
16. JVOSS
17. Link
18. ZeldaFan042 
19. Erlo
20. Reed Rothchild 

BACKUPS

Being a little optimistic we can get as close to 25 players as possible. Will adjust the numbers if need be. I wanna close out this Batman trilogy with a bang!

HAPPY WEREWOLF HUNTING! 🐺

Edited by KokiriChild
  • Like 1

Events Team · Posted
9 hours ago, Brickman said:

Oh man I still hear stories to this day of your epic Batman games, I was hoping it would be another one. Obviously I'm in.

They're second to none in terms of the story/fluff posts, which I really enjoy. They're also generally great in terms of balancing, though I did have some critiques about some of the roles in his last game, so we'll see how this one goes, haha.

...I've also had a couple ideas for WW 'trilogies" brewing in my head for awhile now, so good to know I wasn't the only crazy bastard who thought of that, haha. I'm thinking I'll do The Thing pt. 2 next, but after that maybe I'll start up one of them trilogies once it's my turn to host.

I hope Harvey Bullock makes an appearance as an actual character this time around, that was the fakeclaim I came up with as a wolf last time, would be cool to see him actually appear in this game. Could do some interesting stuff with him in terms of roles I feel.

Kokiri's first game in this trilogy was the very first game of WW ever hosted on the site, so this one's definitely gonna be a good'un. Especially since this is one of the few games of WW where I actually am gonna be very invested in the story, haha.

• Like 2