IGNORED

Werewolf 17: Batman - Final Knight Sign-Up Thread!

KokiriChild

On 5/20/2023 at 3:00 PM, Hammerfestus said:

Which do you most can’t the least?

and least was the last but it was lost with the most at last.  we all see the most but do the least to last the most but few dew and most will not. for the most to last the least will last.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 9:02 PM, Brickman said:

Where's @Makar? Surely he's in. @Reed Rothchild is pretending like he won't sign up but he will.

@JVOSS has already started with his chaos so I'm sure he will join in at the last minute and will probably draw the joker so he can really cause some carnage 😆

I was on vacation with very limited cell or internet but I’m back and definitely in! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, JVOSS said:

joker is in for some crazy and insane time..  love the the new rule surprise
@KokiriChild

only vote once per day.  that will be a game changer.....  Thank you mister president.

anticlimactic without a gif.       gif's not working  @Gloves

Service must be down or something. 

• Thanks 1

Editorials Team · Posted
On 5/21/2023 at 5:42 PM, JVOSS said:

we all need to have a few prizes....  Thanks @KokiriChild.  (Please let it be ZAS)   

YES I need a copy of ZAS.

I'm... still thinking about it. I have a handful of trips planned with the family this summer, which will definitely coincide with the game. I do love a good twist tho.

• Love 1

Events Team · Posted
9 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

Come one, come all, I promise it will be a very interesting setup and I'll try my damndest with the lore! 

Realistically I can pretty easily do 22 or 23 players without editing the setup significantly.

Yeah I'm gonna be aggravated if another event you're hosting doesn't get enough sign-ups to actually happen, haha.

• Sad 1