IGNORED

Werewolf 17: Batman - Final Knight Sign-Up Thread!

KokiriChild

Administrator · Posted

I'd hesitate to drag people back too hard, considering the high chance they've stepped away to focus on other things in life. Doesn't tend to make for the most active players. 

Quality over quantity, a game well balanced for fewer people is preferable to one balanced for 25 people when it turns out 10 of them are afk the whole game. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Brickman said:

Do we have any way of contacting some of the old school people like @Br81zad? @Jeevan you're normally good at getting people to pop up and join games. @Makar does @Bettington Bear want to make a comeback or is he too busy these days?

I asked him. We’re currently trying to get people to sign up for our 3rd season of discord survivor so he doesn’t think he’ll have time to play werewolf and survivor at the same time. 

• Like 2

On 5/28/2023 at 3:17 PM, KokiriChild said:

Would also be really cool to see some super old school players from the NA days come play a game!

@Bronty @doner24 @MasterBigCat @Br81zad @Dragonite @Ferris Bueller @Commander Santa

I hope y'all are doing well and you are always welcome in forum Werewolf.

I think I played two games and those are the only werewolf games I've done. It was fun, but time consuming because I took it seriously.

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I think I played two games and those are the only werewolf games I've done. It was fun, but time consuming because I took it seriously.

I believe you were Bowser in the first game! Always happy to have to you if ever feel like dipping your feet in the water again. It can be time consuming for sure 

• Like 1

We'll give it a little more time to try and get to 25 players. Next week isn't good for me anyway, I unexpectedly got Jury Duty. Again. It's like a joke, but thankfully it's before the game starts 🤣 Let's tentatively set the start date for Saturday, June 10th around 9pm in the evening, EST.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

We'll give it a little more time to try and get to 25 players. Next week isn't good for me anyway, I unexpectedly got Jury Duty. Again. It's like a joke, but thankfully it's before the game starts 🤣 Let's tentatively set the start date for Saturday, June 10th around 9pm in the evening, EST.

Jury duty again! Maybe you're the only one on the list 😆

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, KokiriChild said:

My roommate and cousin, who just joined VGS asked if he could play.

We wouldn't talk about the game in real life, but I wanted to just gage if anyone cared if he joined, living with me and all.

Bring them in! The more, the merrier!

Dumb And GIF - Dumb And Dumber - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

We wouldn't talk about the game in real life, but I wanted to just gage if anyone cared if he joined, living with me and all.

No different from Makar and Bettington being in the same game. It's only Rule 4. 

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Link said:

No different from Makar and Bettington being in the same game. It's only Rule 4. 

What link said. No issues at all. There was also a father son duo who played survivor once. North and I can’t remember who the dad was. Might be someone playing this game lol. 

• Agree 1