IGNORED

Werewolf 17: Batman - Final Knight Sign-Up Thread!

KokiriChild

51 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

I’m gonna vote for the first person who votes noelim or barring that, the first person who makes an unnecessary role claim just to warn everyone in advance. Also we don’t have roles yet but I’m town.

i want to be very clear.  I AM THE JOKER.. pt so no need to get crazy know who is the JOKER..

@KokiriChild Vote NO ELIM

• Wow! 1

9 minutes ago, Makar said:

I’m Wolverine and will be voting for the first person who makes any excuse for why they’re busy. Looks like it goes to

Vote @PuppyWaffles

but in isoing @PuppyWaffles he did say he was able to play why the change of heart @PuppyWaffles@Makar i think puppy is Alfred Pennyworth

Events Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Link said:

Oh I don't hold a grudge, I just distrust everyone even more than before. Regardless of "confirmed" or not.

Good, that's the right attitude to have honestly. Always be at least a little skeptical. There's been a couple times where I've been blindsided by someone I thought was town for sure so that was a lesson I had to learn the hard way as well.

Editorials Team · Posted

My dear fellow Kokiri, I must admit, I find myself torn between two worlds, much like the very creature we seek to uncover in this intriguing game of Werewolf. As a potentially disguised werewolf, my instincts are urging me to embrace the thrill of deception and strategy that this game offers. The allure of playing mind games, analyzing behavior, and unraveling the mysteries of the village is undeniably tempting.

However, there is a part of me that hesitates, questioning the unknown. Will I truly excel at this game? Will I be able to deceive my friends convincingly or unravel their deceptive tactics? The uncertainty lingers, casting a shadow of doubt over my decision.

Furthermore, the social dynamics inherent in Werewolf give me pause. While I relish the excitement of engaging with others and observing their actions, the fear of misjudging or being misjudged gnaws at me. Will I be able to navigate the complexities of social interaction and manipulation with finesse, or will I stumble and reveal my true identity too soon?

Additionally, I must consider the investment of time and energy required for a game of Werewolf. Will I have the necessary commitment to see the game through, considering the potential length and intensity of the rounds? It is essential to weigh this against my other responsibilities and priorities.

In the end, my wavering stance stems from a mix of anticipation, trepidation, and curiosity. The enigmatic nature of Werewolf beckons, but the uncertainty of outcomes gives me pause. Yet, isn't it precisely this ambivalence that makes the game all the more enticing? Perhaps, my friends, it is time to embrace the unknown, embark on this thrilling adventure, and discover where the path of the werewolf in disguise may lead us.

• Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
On 6/5/2023 at 2:28 PM, KokiriChild said:

My roommate and cousin, who just joined VGS asked if he could play.

We wouldn't talk about the game in real life, but I wanted to just gage if anyone cared if he joined, living with me and all.

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

On 6/6/2023 at 3:12 AM, Makar said:

What link said. No issues at all. There was also a father son duo who played survivor once. North and I can’t remember who the dad was. Might be someone playing this game lol. 

G-type 

8 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Just so everyone is on the same page I will be in Cincinnati June 22-25. I will still play but may not be as active at those times. 

Meet up with @FireHazard51 and he will take you to get chili the shits

4 hours ago, JVOSS said:

done. 

now how many will join for that one.

Pick Me I Know GIF by Jackie James

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Reed Rothchild said:

My dear fellow Kokiri, I must admit, I find myself torn between two worlds, much like the very creature we seek to uncover in this intriguing game of Werewolf. As a potentially disguised werewolf, my instincts are urging me to embrace the thrill of deception and strategy that this game offers. The allure of playing mind games, analyzing behavior, and unraveling the mysteries of the village is undeniably tempting.

However, there is a part of me that hesitates, questioning the unknown. Will I truly excel at this game? Will I be able to deceive my friends convincingly or unravel their deceptive tactics? The uncertainty lingers, casting a shadow of doubt over my decision.

Furthermore, the social dynamics inherent in Werewolf give me pause. While I relish the excitement of engaging with others and observing their actions, the fear of misjudging or being misjudged gnaws at me. Will I be able to navigate the complexities of social interaction and manipulation with finesse, or will I stumble and reveal my true identity too soon?

Additionally, I must consider the investment of time and energy required for a game of Werewolf. Will I have the necessary commitment to see the game through, considering the potential length and intensity of the rounds? It is essential to weigh this against my other responsibilities and priorities.

In the end, my wavering stance stems from a mix of anticipation, trepidation, and curiosity. The enigmatic nature of Werewolf beckons, but the uncertainty of outcomes gives me pause. Yet, isn't it precisely this ambivalence that makes the game all the more enticing? Perhaps, my friends, it is time to embrace the unknown, embark on this thrilling adventure, and discover where the path of the werewolf in disguise may lead us.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Events Helper · Posted

So we starting tonight or no?  

I'm coming off a high of beating 13 other players in my first ever win on Dragon Warrior Randomizer!

I'm getting ready for bed and have to work tomorrow......So if not in the next 10 mins. i won't be posting tonight!

8 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

ChatGTP again?