Game Night 8/7/2021  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Party for switch
    • Jack Box, I own them all.
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Codenames
    • Among Us!
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

• Mario Party for switch
    • Jack Box
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Codenames
    • Among Us

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2021 at 05:47 PM

Events Helper · Posted
Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

If any of you all want to play killer queen black and dont own it, tell me right now and vote for it and I will give you one of my free $25 gift cards to amazon so you can order it right now!!!!!

So do YOU own it then?  I'll buy it when the jury determines it's worthy of multiple game nights.  

Events Helper · Posted

Also, pup has offered to buy killer queen for someone, but it needs to be decided soon, but i have 2 $25 gift cards for amazon.  So that would be 3 copies we could buy if anyone wants to try it out...... up to you all of course tho.  I will just rig it next poll 😏

16 hours ago, drxandy said:

Can I also say that if you all out there that are voting but not showing up for game night... why you do that? It probably sways the vote every time.

This past game night I actually took my laptop with me so I could hop on if I hadn't gotten home before it started, then forgot about it while wrist deep in the guts of my car.  I got home relatively early (I thought) and hopped on to see what I could get into, but everybody seemed to have wrapped things up and "gone home," even though it was only around 10 PM or so.  I made my apologies in the chat channel at the time, but will do so again here for anyone/everyone who missed it--sorry for losing track of time and not showing up as I'd intended.

As far as your question goes, though, I think there are a couple of facets.  There are the folks who don't show up when what they voted for doesn't win, which can be understandable, as not everybody wants to play any/all of the games selected for game night.  I'm especially guilty of this, as I don't have a Switch of my own, am not really a fan of the system, and don't really care for any of the games that are specific/exclusive to the console.  Then there are the folks who vote for stuff that wins but never show up, which seems to indicate that they had no intention of showing up.  I totally get the head scratching on this one, as I understand that everybody has their moments of forgetting what night it is (almost all of the folks who have attended multiple game nights have done this accidentally then addressed it/apologized for it), but folks who seem to do it every time?  No clue what's going on there.

Edited by darkchylde28
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

What time does game night start?

Edit: EST

Edit 2: nevermind if it's 6pm I won't be on till 7 but bought killer queen 

if u come later, no big deal!  We tend to be on for a bit.  However long everyone stays around basically.

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

shall we call in a third party to break the tie?  

@CasualCart come in here and vote for one of the 2 games that are tied if you would please 😀

I was too slow - looks like the poll is closed.

Could've been a good unbiased vote, though, since I have zero knowledge of what these modern games are haha.

-CasualCart

• Haha 1