Game Night 8/7/2021  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Party for switch
    • Jack Box, I own them all.
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Codenames
    • Among Us!
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

• Mario Party for switch
    • Jack Box
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Codenames
    • Among Us

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2021 at 05:47 PM

Events Helper · Posted

We can play jack box until you get there @a3quit4s since you said you were showing up late and i would like to try out killer queen black, maybe we can take a break from jack box and play for an hour or two and then go back to jack box.

It really depends on however many shows up tho.  lol, but if you show up i will be more than happy to play a couple 3 or 4 rounds of killer queen black.  Im sure @SailorScoutMandy @zi @drxandy and @spacepup would play for a bit, then we can go back and get to the funny stuff on jack box, when inhibitions are lower 😆

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

I went to my local Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and EB Games, and none of them have Killer Queen Black. So, I think I'll sit this one out. But If anyone wants to play Super Mario Party or Among Us sometime tonight, let me know.

Nintendo eShop doesn't have it or you want a physical?

Events Helper · Posted
44 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I think I'll skip out on this one. Been having a rough few days and I just don't particularly feel like showin' up this time.

Also I obviously don't have Killer Queen Black, that doesn't help, haha.

see above where i said we can buy up to 3 copies for folks in the united states region, at least my 2 

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

they do have it for 15, if i could get nintendo eshop points to work internationally you and last cat would be getting a copy digitally @MegaMan52 

My Switch doesn't have enough space, and I don't have an extra SD Card right now. Also, I prefer buying physical copies of games whenever possible. So I'll buy a copy on eBay and participate next time.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, MegaMan52 said:

My Switch doesn't have enough space, and I don't have an extra SD Card right now. Also, I prefer buying physical copies of games whenever possible. So I'll buy a copy on eBay and participate next time.

thats fair, amazon had it on sale if u wanna check that out too......

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

see above where i said we can buy up to 3 copies for folks in the united states region, at least my 2 

Nah, it's fine, like I said, just don't really feel like it right now. Someone else who wants to actually participate in this one can have it. I'll try to participate in the next one though.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked