IGNORED

Game Night 10/2/2021!

Jeevan

Game Night 10/2/2021!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    • Worms for Switch, (tourney style, or just get in groups and play)
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Jackbox
    • Mario Party
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2021 at 06:13 PM

Events Helper · Posted

I was going to vote Mario Party since we've only played it on one game night and, well, we just played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe last month and the previous game night (I know why we ended up playing it last time, but still). But Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is clearly dominating, so I figured I might as well vote for that instead. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I mean even last year we had lots of fun playing it despite there being less players.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

I was going to vote Mario Party since we've only played it on one game night and, well, we just played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe last month and the previous game night (I know why we ended up playing it last time, but still). But Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is clearly dominating, so I figured I might as well vote for that instead. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I mean even last year we had lots of fun playing it despite there being less players.

we can delete it from the list, maybe next time there will be n64 games to play 😍

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked