IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

@Br81zad @Reed Rothchild @KokiriChild @fox @ZeldaFreak @Makar @Aristophanes @G-type @Rhapsody98 @Kalebrok @Avgn Gamer @BeccaAnne @Romiked2689 @OptOut @JamesRobot @MadamRadness69 @DefaultGen @Link @JVOSS @Kguillemette @Brickman @WalterWhiteJr. @PuppyWaffles @Alder @fcgamer @Murray @Hammerfestus @MagusSmurf @BattySalem @Generic @ExplosiveEmu @Tulpa @NESfiend @Bettington Bear @DK @BlackVega @Dragonite @FireHazard51 @BortLicensePlate @Nesfanatic @Ted Playa @ap123 @Wasg13 @Boosted52405 @Splain @ZeldaFan042 @RH @Gloves @0xDEAFC0DE @doner24 @zi @behemos 

Sorry if you don't wanna be pinged, just let me know and i won't ping you again!

Come one, Come all,

Sign up now to become your favorite forum member!  Yes, that's right, become your favorite forum member!  This game of werewolf is brought to you by VGS!  Have you ever wanted to be Gloves or Optout, or even little ole' Jeeves..........

Sign ups will go for minimum of 2 weeks and the game will start on March 13, 2023 at 10PM EST(VGS time)!

Players:
1.  Kokirichild
2.  Zeldafreak
3.  Gloves
4.  Puffywaffles
5.  G-type
6.  Optout
7.  AVGN Gamer
8.  Defaultgen
9.  Fcgamer
10. Brickman
11. Hammerfestus
12. Rhapsody98
13. BlackVega
14. Firehazard51
15. WalterWhiteJr
16. Link
17. Reed Rothchild
18. Zeldafan042
19. RH
20. Makar
21. JamesRobot
22. Wasg13
23. JVOSS

Backups:
1.  Splain

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, PuppyWaffles said:

@Jeevanhas to be a villain since he is British 😉

jesus, not the first time i have been mistaken for a british person @OptOut ❤️.  I would almost rather be mistaken for a british person than.......well i won't finish that thought!  

2 minutes ago, Avgn Gamer said:

Sign me up

Nice, hope you get a role that you can play this time 😉  fuckin' @Gloves got you good last time!

• Agree 1

Just now, Jeevan said:

jesus, not the first time i have been mistaken for a british person @OptOut ❤️.  I would almost rather be mistaken for a british person than.......well i won't finish that thought!  

Who was it that started the Jeevan is British rumor? I remember all the funny pictures but can't recall who made them 

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Who was it that started the Jeevan is British rumor? I remember all the funny pictures but can't recall who made them 

honestly, i can't remember, but i know it was thought that I was british because of @OptOut!  If you can find it i will give you the best role in the game..........jk, i won't do that, but i will laugh if u find it!

Edit:  maybe @Brickman thought it because of my obsession with the UK?  idk, was it you @Brickman?

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, G-type said:

Any guesses who are the going to be the vgs villain characters?

Oh man, I didn't even think of that. My guess is they're going to be...

1: People who tend to stir up the most drama/chaos (So people like JVOSS, FC, etc)

2: People who tend to be really good at WW (So Gloves, Aristophanes when he was around, etc)

or

3: It'll just be completely random, haha.

Either way, we'll see!

• Wow! 1