IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

6 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hey, if anyone's willing to be a bastard then it could happen!

That would probably be me lol.

I just figured you make it seem like town is slightly OP but then they’re facing our best liars and manipulators.  Maybe in the alternate timeline where I actually am reliable enough to GM that game collector WW game I’ve been dreaming of.  

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Hammerfestus said:

That would probably be me lol.

I just figured you make it seem like town is slightly OP but then they’re facing our best liars and manipulators.  Maybe in the alternate timeline where I actually am reliable enough to GM that game collector WW game I’ve been dreaming of.  

I honestly think a Bastard game could be really fun, so long as we know what we're in for ahead of time and we're not lead to believe it's a normal game. (Though honestly there could also be some fun in that too, haha.)

Technically my The Thing game was a bastard game, but you guys knew how the mechanics would work ahead of time, and that there would be alignment switches and whatnot, so I wouldn't really count that. I'd only count it if those kinds of mechanics were in play without the playerbase being aware of it.

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Always good to have back-ups, as always!

Hopefully we can get one more sign-up so we can have another full 18-player game.

i have it setup for 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 player game so far, at least the basic setup, i planned ahead in case low turnout.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RH said:

I was about to say I’ll be in.  If I make the cut. (19 players?! 😱)

My wife hates it when I play this game because I stay glued to my iPod. She’s not going to be happy I just finished a game and immediately started a new one… Oh well!

Tell her I said it's OK 👍 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, RH said:

I was about to say I’ll be in.  If I make the cut. (19 players?! 😱)

My wife hates it when I play this game because I stay glued to my iPod. She’s not going to be happy I just finished a game and immediately started a new one… Oh well!

you still have a few weeks before it begins 😉.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brickman said:

Ahhhh yeah forgot they did those 😆 Apparently the last model released was 2019. Never knew they continued it after the iphone.

Technically, it's an iPhone 7, but the truth is when the mic died on it, I had to get a new phone (which is when I moved to Android) and when that phone died, I got a 9-key feature phone. 

I call the iPhone and "iPod", because now that it has no sim card and no mic, it's basically an iPod from that generation.  I only use it for token logins at work, but when WW is going on I tend to use it for WW too. 😛  My family isn't very technically oriented.  We video game for less than an hour a week and other then work/school, we don't stay on computers or television.  In total, our whole house probably watches less than 10 hours of entertainment media a week. 

This is why every time we play WW, my wife knows it.  I'm constantly checking my "iPod".  We spend a lot of QT together as a family.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brickman said:

@JVOSS why aren’t you signed up yet? Don’t make me fly there and make you!

Oh shit and @0xDEAFC0DE you really need to make a return! Haven’t seen you since the Mario game!

I think JVOSS legit quit.  I'd like to have him back because I love all the unique elements that every player brings, but I got the feeling he felt like he didn't fit in and, maybe, didn't really enjoy being a wolf (my thoughts, not his directly.)  If that is true though, I can understand not wanting to play.  Being a wolf at some point is part of the game and if that's not that fun, why bother.

• Sad 1