IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

I hope @Br81zad gets an email everytime he is pinged, kuz it was a pleasure seeing him play last time i hosted!  Then it was a joy knowing he was on my side during the game i played with him!  Hopefully he comes in here and wrecks you all whatever side he is on, he is good and needs to join!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I hope @Br81zad gets an email everytime he is pinged, kuz it was a pleasure seeing him play last time i hosted!  Then it was a joy knowing he was on my side during the game i played with him!  Hopefully he comes in here and wrecks you all whatever side he is on, he is good and needs to join!

Is he active at all on Discord? Maybe someone could send him a quick PM on there, haha.

Events Helper · Posted

Also, 

Just so you all know......I plan on joining the next VGS Werewolf that I do not host as I need to catch up with @Gloves on posts, and I have a hankering to play.......I seen @Rhapsody98's game and almost couldn't contain myself when things were said 😆

So consider this a Jeeves will return on Werewolf 17!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 4

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

Also, 

Just so you all know......I plan on joining the next VGS Werewolf that I do not host as I need to catch up with @Gloves on posts, and I have a hankering to play.......I seen @Rhapsody98's game and almost couldn't contain myself when things were said 😆

So consider this a Jeeves will return on Werewolf 17!!!!!!!

lotr3-movie-screencaps.com-.jpg?fit=1920

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

lotr3-movie-screencaps.com-.jpg?fit=1920

apparently i did a good by blocking mr. @JamesRobot when i did or else he would have killed @Br81zad!  Like that was almost play of the game 😉  so yes.............RETURN OF THE KING JEEVES!!!!!!!  haha, now i will die night 1!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

apparently i did a good by blocking mr. @JamesRobot when i did or else he would have killed @Br81zad!  Like that was almost play of the game 😉  so yes.............RETURN OF THE KING JEEVES!!!!!!!  haha, now i will die night 1!

You utilized your JOAT powers about as well as you possibly could've. Confirmed one of the most powerful PTs as town right away (thereby also preventing the Condemner from achieving his wincon,) blocking JR when he tried to kill, turning yourself in to a bomb when JR almost decided to kill you, but instead went after someone else at the last minute, haha. Couldn't have possibly done better than that with that role I don't think.

And I'll fuckin' kill whoever kills you if you die night 1, haha. And if I'm the host I'll modkill them!

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

You utilized your JOAT powers about as well as you possibly could've. Confirmed one of the most powerful PTs as town right away (thereby also preventing the Condemner from achieving his wincon,) blocking JR when he tried to kill, turning yourself in to a bomb when JR almost decided to kill you, but instead went after someone else at the last minute, haha. Couldn't have possibly done better than that with that role I don't think.

And I'll fuckin' kill whoever kills you if you die night 1, haha. And if I'm the host I'll modkill them!

I appreicate the bloat to my personal ego, but it was honestly dumb luck overall 😆.  I still am learning how to werewolf!  but ya, im glad i was able to utilize my powers as well as i did!

Events Team · Posted

@ZeldaFreak i was both nervous and happy that i drew JOAT!  like, i wanted there to be a joat in every game i played of werewolf, and when i drew it i was nervous and happy 😆

That's how I feel any time I draw a PT role, haha. That's how I felt when I got the Bodyguard role last game, but I managed to put it to good use.

• Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I appreicate the bloat to my personal ego, but it was honestly dumb luck overall 😆.  I still am learning how to werewolf!  but ya, im glad i was able to utilize my powers as well as i did!

And nah, there's always going to be some luck involved in WW but you still made the conscious decision to target who you did with whatever specific ability you used, it wasn't totally random.

• Love 1

Wow a lot posted already! Can’t believe I read that Jeevan will be making a return after hosting 😮 glad to hear the break helped and you want to get back into it 🙂 I don’t think we’ll ever see SSMandy though 😞 I think we broke her.

I definitely didn’t start the rumour that you were British, I knew you were from the US due to your horrible American butchery of the English language 😂. I thought it was @PuppyWaffles? I did post a lot of pictures of @OptOut’s teeth one game though haha.

Also @KokiriChild is back!!! Jury duty finally finished? Lol!

Great to see AVGN is back, hopefully you get an awesome PT role instead.

@Reed Rothchildcan we see a return?

@behemos are you back from your holiday eating Sushi off ladies backs in Thailand?

Also, I’m in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jeevan said:

honestly, i can't remember, but i know it was thought that I was british because of @OptOut!  If you can find it i will give you the best role in the game..........jk, i won't do that, but i will laugh if u find it!

Edit:  maybe @Brickman thought it because of my obsession with the UK?  idk, was it you @Brickman?

Good lord, if being obsessed with the UK makes one British according to Brickman, then I’m the most British person he’s ever met.

Also, I’m in!

6FF9D4D0-9227-4F45-83B9-8C767EF8EDAD.gif.e6345356fcbe163ced86ff90364e09b0.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
55 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Did someone say a villain? I am one of the final bosses so there is no greater villain than me

I do wanna make sure, before I pencil you in, that you do wanna play 🙂  I only pinged everyone on the club that I knew wanted to play and thought maybe you would wanna.

• Like 1

I'm probably not going to make this one and last game might even be my retirement.  At least for long a while.  That said, if I understand the premise is that each players character is another VGS member, than let it be clear that whomever gets "RH" must be an indy with some wincon where they need to vote for themself to be killed at least 3x times!

Oh, and @FireHazard51, I'll be disappointed if it's you and you don't at LEAST play "devils advocate" on day one about not voting someone off! Hahaha.

8 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Who was it that started the Jeevan is British rumor? I remember all the funny pictures but can't recall who made them 

Yeah, that was totally me. I own that and now that it's a rumor, I hope it lives on forever!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3