IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, Wasg13 said:

I was meaning to get into the my little pony game, hope that went well didn't really get to check in much since my work load went from light to heavy in like 24 hours, but if you want to put me in as a maybe right now and come march i can let you know a little better what my work load is going to look like a little better. Just gonna say for jeevans sake idk what my ability to check this during week would be weekends are a little better for me to participate but can still kind of look in on week days.

will put you down as a backup for now, if you decide towards the end of February that you want to join in full force then let me know!  As long as you check in once per day, i have no qualms with you joining, just make sure you are ready for flack if you don't answer from all these buttholes 😆

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, RH said:

I'm not sure when we will be starting but as a heads-up, I will be on a short vacation next Monday-Wednesday.  Feel free to start but I won't have internet access at that time.  I 100% will not be around.

But, once I'm back I will be available by my normal amount.

It's in the OP.  We won't be starting until I have some medical things done.  Tentative date is March 13, but I could start early as long as things are going ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
7 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

@JVOSS You did say you'd lick your wounds and come back next game last I heard, you still planning on doing that or have you decided against joining this time? Obviously fine with it either way, just wanted to know. No pressure 🙂

could be wise for him to take a game off.  Sometimes it helps to clear your head after a game like that.

• Like 1

Can't wait to start, but I must admit that I've been doing some serious pondering of who the VGS members will be that are the wolves.

Peg? (No offense).  Dain? (No offense.)  Optout? (Probably.)

I mean, I'm really digging the idea of this but some of us are going to be bad guys and I can't help but wonder what that commentary will be of that person coming from Jeevan.

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, RH said:

Can't wait to start, but I must admit that I've been doing some serious pondering of who the VGS members will be that are the wolves.

I mean, I'm really digging the idea of this but some of us are going to be bad guys and I can't help but wonder what that commentary will be of that person coming from Jeevan.

I can tell you that i am not going to be mean 😉  That is about it!  😆  I know that everyone will take it with a grain of salt and that no one should.....theoretically......be hurt by anything.  After the 28th I will send out a vote to see who wants to start earlier than the said date.  Hopefully everything will be cleared up for me by then for a bit anyway.

8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I can tell you that i am not going to be mean 😉  That is about it!  😆  I know that everyone will take it with a grain of salt and that no one should.....theoretically......be hurt by anything.  After the 28th I will send out a vote to see who wants to start earlier than the said date.  Hopefully everything will be cleared up for me by then for a bit anyway.

Just get @spacepup to write the cards and even the wolf characters will sound like the nicest characters on earth 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RH said:

I hadn’t really considered what direction this was going to go with the wolves.  I’d feel honored personally lol.  Hmm will it be active members or some of vgs’s more legendary villains like Lil Jeffy?  Quite suspenseful.

• Wow! 1