IGNORED

Game Night 6/12/2021!

Jeevan

Game Night 6/12/2021  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Among Us
    • Worms for Switch, (tourney style, or just get in groups and play)
    • Sector's edge (Free fps on steam)
    • Tetris 99
    • Codenames
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2021 at 06:42 PM

Events Helper · Posted
  • This topic was pinned and featured
Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

We should add some more games to the poll. Can we do a poll or something to feel out what games people have already or would be willing to purchase. I really want to have Mario party on the list since it recently got that huge update. 

We can.  I was waiting on @FireHazard51 to get his google doc finished for game night to show what all people have and what they would be willing to play.........

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, SailorScoutMandy said:

Didn't know he was doing that. Cool. 

ya, he has a base one setup, but maybe he can make me an editor and we can get it going in the next week or so and we can get a final one to drop here for all to use so we can see what all is available!

• Wow! 1

Social Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

We can.  I was waiting on @FireHazard51 to get his google doc finished for game night to show what all people have and what they would be willing to play.........

Just now, SailorScoutMandy said:

Didn't know he was doing that. Cool. 

So Close Reaction GIF by Travis

.....::whispers:: @Jeevanwhat changes are needed still???

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

We should add some more games to the poll. Can we do a poll or something to feel out what games people have already or would be willing to purchase. I really want to have Mario party on the list since it recently got that huge update. 

There's only so many free and budget friendly games out there. The games that have been presented have been suggestions, but obviously people vote for what they want. There's also the learning curve aspect. Can't just put in a game that is too difficult to learn for the casual player. So, to get whatever is cheaper, easier to learn, with preferrably private lobbies for more than 4 is challenging. I'm not slamming down your suggestion as we have Mario Party still unopened and would be willing to play it, but trying to find something new that most will be able to play is tough. I think we've only play Sector's Edge once and that's free. I think only about 6 showed up for that, but it's a PC game, so that might be an issue. Who knows.

Social Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

@SailorScoutMandy @FireHazard51 swears he will get something together today!  🤣  So if not and we don't post something prod him with a cattle prod and get him going 😉  

Act as if I hadn't started working on this weeks ago and it only needs a little touch up before we let people at it.  But like everything, instead of wrapping it up I just add more features to it.  But this time I'll release the Beta while working on my improvements.

Dog Hacking GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

There's only so many free and budget friendly games out there. The games that have been presented have been suggestions, but obviously people vote for what they want. There's also the learning curve aspect. Can't just put in a game that is too difficult to learn for the casual player. So, to get whatever is cheaper, easier to learn, with preferrably private lobbies for more than 4 is challenging. I'm not slamming down your suggestion as we have Mario Party still unopened and would be willing to play it, but trying to find something new that most will be able to play is tough. I think we've only play Sector's Edge once and that's free. I think only about 6 showed up for that, but it's a PC game, so that might be an issue. Who knows.

I totally understand. It's just I can only play a game so often before getting bored of it, I'm terrible at replaying games. I figured Mario party is something most of us probably as since it's Mario lol and it's a simple and easy game. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

@SailorScoutMandy I think you bring up some great points, and I see no reason why Mario Party couldn't be a consideration - that would be very fun!

I don't have Mario Party yet, but I'd buy it for game night.  I imagine several others may already have it also.  So yeah, it may not be a bad idea to see what MP games people already have and/or might be willing to try.  Mario Party is a great start.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
13 minutes ago, spacepup said:

@SailorScoutMandy I think you bring up some great points, and I see no reason why Mario Party couldn't be a consideration - that would be very fun!

I don't have Mario Party yet, but I'd buy it for game night.  I imagine several others may already have it also.  So yeah, it may not be a bad idea to see what MP games people already have and/or might be willing to try.  Mario Party is a great start.

I will buy whatever is needed to insert more games into the mix.  I just wanna make sure that we all agree on it, don't wanna distance anyone is all.  I am willing to buy mario party, I just don't know enough about it.  Is it only up to 4 players?  That is kinda problematic, but can be ok if we have more than one person willing to host it.  Similar to the smash bros. dilemma of it being 4 player with up to 4 waiting.  That being said, again, I am willing to play whatever, I just want it to be open to everyone for sure, hence the codenames being added, which may never get chosen 😆.  Once @FireHazard51 gets his document ready we can start for sure getting things mixed up a bit easier with some knowledge of what "could" be a potential for games.  

Also, what do you all think of maybe getting some of you to do the poll?  Maybe pick some of YOUR favorite games and get them up in the air for game night?  Maybe cycle through a list of active participants and let them start the poll and I or one of the mods/admins can pin it for ya.