IGNORED

Game Night 6/12/2021!

Jeevan

Game Night 6/12/2021  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Among Us
    • Worms for Switch, (tourney style, or just get in groups and play)
    • Sector's edge (Free fps on steam)
    • Tetris 99
    • Codenames
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2021 at 06:42 PM

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

We could hold a Mario party tourney. That be fun, plus would allow for multiple games to run if we had enough due to room size limits.

we can for sure do that, what is the typical time frame for a game.  come up with some rule set and maybe we can make it happen.

Social Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

we can for sure do that, what is the typical time frame for a game.  come up with some rule set and maybe we can make it happen.

If we do tournament edition of Game Night we should make it know in advance to get more people to sign up.  It could be the incentive to get new people to do the game night.  Especially if you are going to flash some digital cash at the winner.  

amazon design GIF

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

If we do tournament edition of Game Night we should make it know in advance to get more people to sign up.  It could be the incentive to get new people to do the game night.  Especially if you are going to flash some digital cash at the winner.  

amazon design GIF

ya maybe, i didnt really think about it until i posted.

7 hours ago, Jeevan said:

We can put mario kart back in next week game night as well as jack box!  Also, @MegaMan52 as soon as you can either do a video or send me instructions on how to setup a server for that 8 bit deathmatch and we can try it out on a game night maybe!

I found this topic on Cutstuff:

https://cutstuff.net/forum/index.php?topic=750.0

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Super sucks, but I probably won't be up to play on Saturday. I have to say good bye to my best feline friend of 20 years that day. 

Have fun y'all.

Im so sorry to hear.  😭  My condolences to you.  ❤️  

• Love 1

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

@SailorScoutMandy I'm very sorry, and we'll be thinking of you ❤️ !  I know how special our animal babies can be - so much more than just 'pets.'   Much love to you all! 

Thank you. She was my best friend. I adopted her at Easter in 2001. She has been a spoiled rotten queen since that day. 

• Love 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked