IGNORED

Game Night February 5,2022!

Jeevan

Game Night February 5, 2022  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Might mix in some battle this time as well)
    • Psych
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Tetris 99
    • Among Us!
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    • Psych
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • Tetris 99
    • Among Us

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2022 at 07:57 AM

Events Helper · Posted
20 hours ago, Gloves said:

Sidenote: Halo Infinite is free to play, and is perhaps the best Halo multiplayer yet. Just sayin. 

No armor lock. So there's no epic combos to be made when surrounded by a team. #1 ability in Halo.

Funny how people aren't crying about the repulsor. It's a cheap way to push multiple people off boards and get kills, but no one is crying about it. Requires no skill, unlike armor lock.

Attrition and Fiesta are the 2 go to game modes for fun.

Edited by Mega Tank

• The title was changed to Game Night February 5,2022!
Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, spacepup said:

I haven't yet, but I just checked out a video, and it looks interesting!  I definitely would give it a try.

ya, very similar to among us, but more stuff to actually do/environment things etc.  Was thinking I could help people if they need it and we decided to play it 😉  I have watched a few vids and its pretty fun looking.

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Well crap, I guess I'd have caused a vote-off if I'd managed to log on before today, as Psych would have had at least 3 votes.  Oh well, maybe see you guys in 2 weeks, I guess.

we can play it "late night" if we are all around 😉  

Events Team · Posted

I got one of the recent Humble Bundles a little while ago, and it happened to contain a copy of Payday 2, which I don't need since I've owned it for several years. If anyone might be interested in it, just PM me and I'll send you over the Steam activation code for it. It's a 4-player co-op game, so I figured it might be a good Game Night game at some point in the future.

Edit: The code has been claimed!

Edited by ZeldaFreak

• The topic was locked