IGNORED

Game nights!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

@Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @Avgn Gamer @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s @zi @G-type @Megamanfan @NervousWreck96 @Pendragonx

@ninjistar

Until at least the January 8,2022........game night will be suspended, if anything else changes I will let you know!  Sorry, I know some of you might wanna do something on Christmas, but due to my work schedule, it will not be possible for me to play games and wake up at 4am to head to work.  That said, if you all want, I can add a poll and let you all play in my absence.  Sorry, I meant to do this earlier, but do to obvious reasons, I could not.  

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

So, what, are you guys basically setting up Twister to figure out how shit runs?  "Jeevan, left hand red lever!  Bob, right foot blue pedal!"

long story short......1 guy is out for covid protocal because his wife tested positive, 1 is out on vacation, 4 left, oh and um, they took one of our teammates from each dayshift team to cover a new machine, so instead of 7 people, we have been running with 6 plus anyone in on overtime.  

No one wants to get hired on at the highest paying factory job in East Central Indiana either apparently.........

Events Helper · Posted
On 12/27/2021 at 8:57 AM, SailorScoutMandy said:

I know it's a Friday. But is there anyone maybe interested in playing some games on new years Eve. I know we dont have any party to attend so figured others might too? 

Like an unofficial game night kind of thing?

if I'm not busy I'm down!!

• Like 1

• The topic was locked