• Tetris 99
    • Codenames
  2. 2. Second Choice!

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    • River City Melee Mach.
    • Tetris 99
    • Codenames

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 06:07 PM

Events Helper · Posted
48 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Rhapsody98 you didn't remind me about that one game, but we can play it too if we wanted to!

Sorry!  After we got back from PA I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to make soap and teach, and get ready for the Christmas craft shows.  The only reason I have clean clothes is because @darkchylde28did laundry.

• Haha 2

On 12/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Jeevan said:

Just to note, this will be the last game night of the year do due to the next one falling right on Christmas Day!

No thoughts about offering up a potential option or semi-formal planned get together for New Year's even if most folks wouldn't be available on Christmas itself?  Heck, I'm pretty sure @Rhapsody98 and I would likely be up for something later in the evening on both days, once the younglings have been put down to bed.  😉

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, darkchylde28 said:

No thoughts about offering up a potential option or semi-formal planned get together for New Year's even if most folks wouldn't be available on Christmas itself?  Heck, I'm pretty sure @Rhapsody98 and I would likely be up for something later in the evening on both days, once the younglings have been put down to bed.  😉

I mean, if we want to start later or something, chances are I'll be around, we can just find something to play, I don't care to do that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I mean, if we want to start later or something, chances are I'll be around, we can just find something to play, I don't care to do that.

Well, the reason I bring it up here is because it seems like if some sort of formal or informal effort and arrangement isn't made here, there aren't ever enough people on the Discord server (either at the same time or at all) to ever make anything happen.  Everybody who was into Minecraft seems to have mostly gotten out of it at this point, so chances are incredibly slim of anything collaborative panning out if there's not some level of planning.

Events Helper · Posted
27 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Well, the reason I bring it up here is because it seems like if some sort of formal or informal effort and arrangement isn't made here, there aren't ever enough people on the Discord server (either at the same time or at all) to ever make anything happen.  Everybody who was into Minecraft seems to have mostly gotten out of it at this point, so chances are incredibly slim of anything collaborative panning out if there's not some level of planning.

I actually played minecraft for about 2 weeks, older version.  i just honestly have been forced to work a bunch of overtime, I'm super busy and don't have time to setup the server, but I will do a poll if you all want for Christmas day game night, not a big deal to me, I'm always down to video game!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I actually played minecraft for about 2 weeks, older version.  i just honestly have been forced to work a bunch of overtime, I'm super busy and don't have time to setup the server, but I will do a poll if you all want for Christmas day game night, not a big deal to me, I'm always down to video game!

I'd say at least put it to a vote and see if anybody else is willing/wanting/able to show up.  If so, my thought is to either put up an official vote topic or maybe just an official announcement topic with the caveat that whoever shows up will chat together and figure out what everybody wants to play and when.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just now seeing this.... 😄 It was a fun time playing!

Maybe next time we throw a few new Switch games into the mix for the secondary or tertiary spot?  I tried Retrograde Arena recently and it seems cool as well as challenging. I swear I had another game to suggest, but I can't recall it right now. 

Edited by ninjistar
  • Love 1

• The topic was locked