• Tetris 99
    • Codenames
  2. 2. Second Choice!

• Mario Party for switch
    • Smash Ultimate
    • Tetris 99
    • Codenames

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2021 at 05:55 PM

Events Helper · Posted

My sister introduced me to a game we can play on our phones called "Psych."  It was great, and I think it would be right up our alley.  Free to download!  The name seems not to be related.  It asks you questions about the players like "What is Rhapsody's next tattoo going to look like?"  Or "What is Jeevan's pet peeve."  Everyone answers, and then everyone votes on the best answer.  One vote is one point, and after 10 rounds the game announces a winner.   It might be worth a look.  

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

My sister introduced me to a game we can play on our phones called "Psych."  It was great, and I think it would be right up our alley.  Free to download!  The name seems not to be related.  It asks you questions about the players like "What is Rhapsody's next tattoo going to look like?"  Or "What is Jeevan's pet peeve."  Everyone answers, and then everyone votes on the best answer.  One vote is one point, and after 10 rounds the game announces a winner.   It might be worth a look.  

remind me again before the next poll, and we can put it up on the poll.

19 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

Sounds like a fantastic game to make Jeevan quit Game Night again

• Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• The title was changed to Game Night November 27, 2021! 6PM EST as normal
  • The topic was locked