IGNORED

Game Night 1/9/2021 First game night of the year!!!! (15 polls to figure out 1 or 2 games)

Jeevan

Game Night for 1/9/2021!!!!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    • Smash Ultimate (don't remove this Gloves)
    • Goldeneye Source (Goldeneye mutliplayer with 12 people?) Still looking to get this going, if it fails this time, i will just open the server to all and we can come up with some times to play!!!!
    • Dominating 12.......aka risk for free on the internets
    • Among Us!
    • Quake through browser!
    • Sector's Edge
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/2021 at 11:00 AM

Events Helper · Posted

Alright, figured I might get this done early this time to see what everyone is feeling.  This last one was a pretty good success.  Over 20 of you came to participate!  New Milestone for game night!!!!

@Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber

• Like 5
  • Wow! 2

• The topic was featured
Events Team · Posted

I went for Goldeneye as my main pick and MK8 as my backup, simply because a new map is coming out for Among Us sometime in early 2021, and I think we should wait 'til that comes out to play it again. Not that I'd complain if we did play Among Us again, but I just wanted to get that out there.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Something to note:  The first poll will be what we start off with.  We will play other stuff throughout the night if people get bored or if we keep losing to some unnamed folk(s).  We did end up playing Among Us this last time after MK8 so keep this in mind!  Vote for what you know you will show up for and play.

Edit:  Also note!  We will be on discord:  https://discord.gg/5tuxaqD  

Please feel free to join in and chat.  It is super fun and so easy to decide what we do next.  Also, super handy for games like among us.  It is not required of course, but it's still a good time to chat and have a good time.  Who doesn't wanna know if the Nolan Brothers hang out in the discord or not?

• Haha 7

Events Helper · Posted
40 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I went for Goldeneye as my main pick and MK8 as my backup, simply because a new map is coming out for Among Us sometime in early 2021, and I think we should wait 'til that comes out to play it again. Not that I'd complain if we did play Among Us again, but I just wanted to get that out there.

You do know I can rig these or just say, hey we are playing Among Us!!!!

😏

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

I'll never vote for Goldeneye because it doesn't work.

You sir, need to contact their discord.  Here....... @NamajnaGhelp this poor boy out!  He is having issues with goldeneye source and won't ever vote if he can't get it working 😞  

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
33 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Hey @Murray @Richardhead @SuperJimtendo @JamesRobot      any of u interested in this?

I would love to see you all join up sometime!!!!!

Actually kind of interested but the timing never works for me.  Might be able to get down with Smash or Mario Kart with the boy sometime.  What time do you even run these?

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, JamesRobot said:

Actually kind of interested but the timing never works for me.  Might be able to get down with Smash or Mario Kart with the boy sometime.  What time do you even run these?

Every other Saturday at 6pm EST.  We go until everyone leaves lol.  Last night we were on till about 3:30am EST

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

No switch here. Most modern console here is a dreamcast. I think it connects to the internet via dial up though!

Ya, i believe you said you were thinking about it at some point in time to play with family!?  Well ya know, we are like a family 😏.

Anyway, if you ever decide to pull the trigger, come on in and play!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

Ya, i believe you said you were thinking about it at some point in time to play with family!?  Well ya know, we are like a family 😏.

Anyway, if you ever decide to pull the trigger, come on in and play!

I know Id love a switch and thats really the problem. I max out the screen time I have as it is. Im not as old as @Bearcat-Doug, but no spring chicken either.  Im fired up for the first of the year for the nes completions thread. Weeklys wont be far off. Im booked game wise.  

I do play switch when my brother and I get together. Ill shoot for lining up a saturday night and we could both get in. Id want to play mk8. Got to see what all the rage is about. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NESfiend said:

I know Id love a switch and thats really the problem. I max out the screen time I have as it is. Im not as old as @Bearcat-Doug, but no spring chicken either.  Im fired up for the first of the year for the nes completions thread. Weeklys wont be far off. Im booked game wise.  

😒

• Haha 1