IGNORED

Game Night 1/9/2021 First game night of the year!!!! (15 polls to figure out 1 or 2 games)

Jeevan

Game Night for 1/9/2021!!!!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    • Smash Ultimate (don't remove this Gloves)
    • Goldeneye Source (Goldeneye mutliplayer with 12 people?) Still looking to get this going, if it fails this time, i will just open the server to all and we can come up with some times to play!!!!
    • Dominating 12.......aka risk for free on the internets
    • Among Us!
    • Quake through browser!
    • Sector's Edge
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/2021 at 11:00 AM

Social Team · Posted
On 12/31/2020 at 9:18 AM, Mega Tank said:

21 people voted in the first poll and 36 voted in the second poll. HMM

On 12/31/2020 at 9:29 AM, Jeevan said:

people can vote multiple in the second......that is what gloves suggested, that way we can see who will stick around if we change games i believe

I basically use it to vote for games that I WOULD/COULD play.  That way we are less likely to pick one that I wouldn't join.  But lately it looks like the game night has gotten pretty big and we are having issues with everyone  joining.  We may need to do two game chats at once.  Or to put it another way we have a "waiting area" where we can play a game with the "overflow" of people until they can cycle into the main night's game. 

But I could just be way over thinking it and game night isn't THAT popular.......yet 😉

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I basically use it to vote for games that I WOULD/COULD play.  That way we are less likely to pick one that I wouldn't join.  But lately it looks like the game night has gotten pretty big and we are having issues with everyone  joining.  We may need to do two game chats at once.  Or to put it another way we have a "waiting area" where we can play a game with the "overflow" of people until they can cycle into the main night's game. 

But I could just be way over thinking it and game night isn't THAT popular.......yet 😉

Ya, I have compensated a bit by having multiple lobbies, i.e. @SNESNESCUBE64 making up one and so forth

I think that the multiple chats take away from the overall tho.  Hopefully we can do something along the lines of this but i think the general chat is fun so we can all hear whats going on.  We could however get a second game going of sorts if that is what the masses want!!!!  Just need to make sure we have people on board to help host.  The idea is for just general chat and banter!  I have sat out some to let others play when they show up.  The only thing i can't do that on is if i host among us!  Now if we were to do multiple games of among us, then yes 2 chat rooms, and that can be done.  Looks like it is smash this time, i need to update the thread lol.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked