IGNORED

Game Night 2/6/2021 Poll!!!! I'm super disappointed in you all *smirk* ~45 hour poll

Jeevan

Game Night 2/6/2021  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, lots of battle mode and teams????
    • Jack Box, I own them all. (Will do a poll to what we wanna play, or will take suggestions if this wins!)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/2021 at 11:00 AM

Events Helper · Posted
  • This topic was pinned and featured
Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Sumer said:

So, is Jackbox the old "You Don't Know Jack" games from the 90s???  🙂

it is based off the same concept and i think u can play it on there as well.  So yes!? 🤷‍♂️  I never played it in the 90's so idk honestly, but it is the same bald guy i think.

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

it is based off the same concept and i think u can play it on there as well.  So yes!? 🤷‍♂️  I never played it in the 90's so idk honestly, but it is the same bald guy i think.

In the 90's it was basically just trivia with preset questions, like Trivial Pursuit, but sassy.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

In the 90's it was basically just trivia with preset questions, like Trivial Pursuit, but sassy.

Well, @Sumer there are trivia games in the pack.  So it is similar, and there is ydkj in the pack as well i think.

Yep, i just checked, its there.  It is only 4 players tho.  But there are other trivia games in there.  Murder Mystery trivia was one we played.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

@fox @Rooster

In regards to push to talk.  Looks like it has been requested but not implemented yet.  Although they did just do an update.  This was added.  Not sure how u all use it.  Laptop/pc/phone/tablet but it is kinda sorta a cheap push to talk.  I know, not the same.

image.png.86f302fe2999d147770ba9b3974d12f6.png

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Well, @Sumer there are trivia games in the pack.  So it is similar, and there is ydkj in the pack as well i think.

Yep, i just checked, its there.  It is only 4 players tho.  But there are other trivia games in there.  Murder Mystery trivia was one we played.

Just doing some quick Google-fu and it appears to be apart of the wider YDKJ franchise.  Glad to see Jellyvision Games (or, I guess Jackbox Games now) is still going strong all these years later.

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked