IGNORED

Game Night 3/20/2021

Jeevan

Game Night 3/20/2021  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Power Bomberman for pc with lobbies of 12 people
    • Worms on Switch (hopefully u all heeded my sale warning)
    • Sector's edge (Free fps on steam)
    • CodeNames (https://codenames.game/ )
    • Quake through browser
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

• Power Bomberman for pc
    • Worms for Switch
    • sector's edge
    • Codenames
    • Quake through browser

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/16/2021 at 11:00 AM

Events Helper · Posted

@Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad

Let's see what we are gonna play!!!!

Tetris 99 was last time, so that is a no go on the poll this week.  Surprisingly it was a good time!!!!  Thanks for the suggestions @SailorScoutMandy

New Game in the mix, looks interesting, but never played it.  Seen a youtube vid or two on it.  

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

It does look interesting, although I looked up how to play and it took me a few re-watches of the tutorial vid to get somewhat of a grasp on it, haha. Not sure if it'd be my type of thing, but I'd be open to trying it out if it does get voted for.

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I'll admit - I had more fun with Tetris than I anticipated.  Mostly because it was just hanging out with folks and chatting along, while playing a fun little game.  It was a great time as always.

I voted for Worms and think that would be a lot of fun.  But I'll be happy with anything.

Thanks as always Jeeves!

• Like 5

Events Helper · Posted

If worms gets chosen, who would be willing to host a second group?  Whomever wants to make sure to post your switch code here and everyone make sure to add them.  You have to invite friends into the lobby.  I will of course host one of them.  It is 6 people per lobby, we can add a second, maybe a third just in case, so we can just create the lobbies on game night!

Administrator · Posted

We could host multiple groups if people want, or if people really want to hang out and watch others play but chat / hang out, we could do single games at a time and switch out players.  I'd say whatever people would prefer and enjoy!  Personally, I don't mind to sit out some games and just watch others play and have fun seeing the action, but if people don't want to sit and watch and would rather play as well, we can accommodate that as well.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked