IGNORED

T-Pac's Ink-Tober 2023

T-Pac

Events Team · Posted

OK, tried my absolute best to narrow it down, but that's always so damn hard to do since they're all great, and there were tons of really really good ones this year.

I'd definitely like the Under Mole (25) I suggested, that one turned out way better than I ever could've imagined.

But beyond that...

I'd actually really like the Henchman (00) from Mappy. I have quite a lot of disdain for Mappy, but at the same time, I love collecting Mappy-related things. Sort of like how I collect a lot of Zelda-related things since it's my favorite series, I also try to collect some Mappy-related stuff here and there as it's essentially the exact opposite for me, haha.

perfectly-balanced-thanos.gif

Mina (03) would be really cool, I backed that game on Kickstarter so definitely would be neat to have some art of it.

I'll fight any one of you to the death for that first, scrapped attempt at the Mysterious Man (06) I love that one so much. Would go very well with that Link sketch you sent me awhile back in a very similar style if you remember that @T-Pac.

LOVE the Pumpkin Ghost (08) would love to get that one, I really like how detailed this one ended up being. Lots of good spooky season drawings this year!

Octopus (16) would be great, mostly because he reminds me of an Octorok from Zelda, so to me he looks like an Octorok with a goofy lil' cap on which is great, haha.

Gravity Skulls (31) would also be awesome, really love the sort of mechanical design you went with for that one.

And then even though I know the chances of me getting either of these are slim to none, I'll also of course mention Evil Otto (15) and Cosmic Turtle (18) those are both absolutely incredible, probably the best ones of the year, so would obviously be amazing to get either. I gotta get my hands on one of those super detailed ones one of these days, man! Haha.

But of course, as always, I obviously don't expect to get all of these, those are just some of my favorites after spending like an hour trying to narrow it down, and I'll take any drawings I can get. Gotta keep adding more to the frames I have hung up on the wall for all the sketches I've gotten from you over the years!

addition-to-mycollection-more-collection

I've been able to get away with just two frames thus far, it's been enough, but honestly I may need a third one soon, starting to kind of run out of room now, haha.

Tried my best not to be too greedy here, it's just always so difficult for me to narrow it down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

I'd love many of them but it feels sorta selfish to ask for more.  

37 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hold my beer.

😄

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

If the original participants don't claim any, then sure I'd be interested in some, but doubt that'll happen!

Hey you never know. BlackVega isn’t claiming. I didn’t claim my Robotron Cyclops Wizard last year. But this year, yes please @T-Pac I would like the Hard Hat Mack Vandal. Thank you! And if you still have the Wizard I want that too but I think it went to ZeldaFreak. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hey I always say like 6-8 of my favorites, since like I said I know I'm not gonna get all of 'em. I'm just doing the same thing I do every year, haha.

Yeah, just a funny juxtapose. I love how you give the art a good home. 

• Love 1

Thanks for doing this event, it's been great fun to see what you made of the sprites every day!

If you also ship to Europe I'm definitely claiming my suggestion, 11 - Cyclone from Dangerous Dave.

Others I'd love if they go unclaimed:
19 - Poison Slug from Commander Keen
22 - Blue Bear from Mr. Lee's Alishan Tea Collector
26 - Armadillo from Cocoron
30 - Ninja Monkey from Conquest of the Crystal Palace

• Like 1

9 hours ago, T-Pac said:

Okay - the original drawings are up for grabs. If you want any, just post here in the thread first so everyone knows what you claimed and we can work out any duplicate claims. Then I'll reach out to you in a Direct-Message for your mailing address later. (Please don't DM me before I reach out to you!)

First dibs go to whoever made the suggestion initially ...

@Sumez @spacepup @DarkTone @AverageOliver98 @nesmaster14 @RH @Bearcat-Doug @FireHazard51 @drxandy @Aguy @ikk @captmorgandrinker @a3quit4s @Link @G-type @Jeevan @Kguillemette @ThePhleo @Splain @PII @BlackVega @fcgamer @Code Monkey @Red @ZeldaFreak @twiztor

... and I'll just try my best to allocate everything else fairly.

image.jpeg.86292a80230baaddebcae1c3902c0584.jpeg

Thanks again for a great Ink-Tober, everybody! 

[T-Pac]

I would love to have my Demon Attack. Thanks!

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted

The Tiny Toon's Pumpkin Ghost is cool as shit but I don't have any place to give it the love it deserves 😢.  Also I got a ton of @T-Pac digital drawings that I get to play with and make memes with so I'm happy to let someone else enjoy his art work.  One day I'll get a house with enough space to show off my growing video game collection and some VGS artwork.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
13 hours ago, T-Pac said:

Okay - the original drawings are up for grabs. If you want any, just post here in the thread first so everyone knows what you claimed and we can work out any duplicate claims. Then I'll reach out to you in a Direct-Message for your mailing address later. (Please don't DM me before I reach out to you!)

First dibs go to whoever made the suggestion initially ...

@Sumez @spacepup @DarkTone @AverageOliver98 @nesmaster14 @RH @Bearcat-Doug @FireHazard51 @drxandy @Aguy @ikk @captmorgandrinker @a3quit4s @Link @G-type @Jeevan @Kguillemette @ThePhleo @Splain @PII @BlackVega @fcgamer @Code Monkey @Red @ZeldaFreak @twiztor

... and I'll just try my best to allocate everything else fairly.

image.jpeg.86292a80230baaddebcae1c3902c0584.jpeg

Thanks again for a great Ink-Tober, everybody! 

[T-Pac]

Sure i will take it

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
23 hours ago, BlackVega said:

I officially declare I don't want to take anything. You doing essentially an unpaid job and a very good one at that is good enough

"Unpaid"? Did I forget to mention that there was a $200 fee per suggestion this year? 

My collection agency will be contacting you all shortly - and by that I mean, I will come to your front door and threaten you with a sock full of spaghetti...

[T-Pac]

image.png.ae6cf10e7375bbefd0a39d800f78f82d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 9