IGNORED

T-Pac's Ink-Tober 2023

T-Pac

4 hours ago, T-Pac said:

"Unpaid"? Did I forget to mention that there was a $200 fee per suggestion this year? 

My collection agency will be contacting you all shortly - and by that I mean, I will come to your front door and threaten you with a sock full of spaghetti...

[T-Pac]

image.png.ae6cf10e7375bbefd0a39d800f78f82d.png

Thank goodness I forgot to suggest a pic! I’m short on cash!

But damn, how did I forget to do a pic request!? 😢

• Haha 2

i'd be happy to get that Fire Troll (#28), but i'd also be down to donate it if somebody didn't get a T-Pac Original (TM) and really wants one. i have my Angry Spork hanging next to my PC, and Bub and Bob hanging on the fridge, so i have no shortage in my house already. 

thank you again for doing this event this year. It really is one of my favorite things about this board. i think this every year (this is the first i'm saying it) but i want to not only have an awesome suggestion next year, but also contribute some OG artwork. much respect to everyone else that contributed as well. i love it all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 11/1/2023 at 7:43 AM, RH said:

@T-Pac  I claim mine too!

Thanks a bunch.  As always, this was another amazing  year of Ink-tober!

On 11/1/2023 at 8:10 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll fight any one of you to the death for that first, scrapped attempt at the Mysterious Man (06) I love that one so much. Would go very well with that Link sketch you sent me awhile back in a very similar style if you remember that @T-Pac.

@RH - are you claiming the scrapped version of Mystery Man as well, or are you fighting @ZeldaFreak to the death? You get first dibs, but your post just wasn't clear haha.

[T-Pac]

On 11/1/2023 at 8:49 AM, Link said:

And if you still have the Wizard I want that too but I think it went to ZeldaFreak. 

Is the Wizard an Ink-tober from a previous year? I didn't hold on to any of those, so either somebody here has it or the recycling bin has it - sorry, dude.

[T-Pac]

On 11/1/2023 at 10:53 AM, PII said:

In the event that @Red is not interested I'd love to have the O.D. Dragon Warrior IV Flutist.  I really love that one.  Plus, I hear that when she plays the flute backwards it summons a dragon!

Flutist is claimed, but your Jumpman suggestion is still up for grabs if you want it.

[T-Pac]

On 11/2/2023 at 1:42 AM, DarkTone said:

Thanks @T-Pacfor doing all this. 

My pleasure! Did you want your suggestion, too?

[T-Pac]

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, T-Pac said:

@RH - are you claiming the scrapped version of Mystery Man as well, or are you fighting @ZeldaFreak to the death?

[T-Pac]

war-ready-ready.gif

I'm ready if you are @RH

Also, the Wizard Link is talking about is a suggestion he made from 2022's Ink-tober which ended up going to me that year. @Link I do really like that one, especially since it's from Robotron which became one of my favorite arcade games when I first played it a few years back, but I can send it your way if you do want it, I've already got plenty of sketches anyway so I don't mind giving it to you if you'd like it 🙂

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, T-Pac said:

@RH - are you claiming the scrapped version of Mystery Man as well, or are you fighting @ZeldaFreak to the death? You get first dibs, but your post just wasn't clear haha.

[T-Pac]

Is the Wizard an Ink-tober from a previous year? I didn't hold on to any of those, so either somebody here has it or the recycling bin has it - sorry, dude.

[T-Pac]

Flutist is claimed, but your Jumpman suggestion is still up for grabs if you want it.

[T-Pac]

[T-Pac]

38 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

war-ready-ready.gif

I'm ready if you are @RH

Also, the Wizard Link is talking about is a suggestion he made from 2022's Ink-tober which ended up going to me that year. @Link I do really like that one, especially since it's from Robotron which became one of my favorite arcade games when I first played it a fear years back, but I can send it your way if you do want it, I've already got plenty of sketches anyway so I don't mind giving it to you if you'd like it 🙂

Looks like it’s a fight!

IMG_0943.gif.92bc2dc304b5ed2a9ea689e8a59eb074.gif

Sorry @ZeldaFreak but I kind of want that first one too. The first attempt, to be clear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

arnold-schwarzenegger-predator.gif

Ha! Shooting’ like a Stormtrooper!

23 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I was really crossin' my fingers for that one but that's alright, haha.

Honestly, sorry man.  I enjoyed both versions of the Mystery Man when I saw them but that one so fell in love with.  Possibly my favorite for the whole season.

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 11/1/2023 at 8:33 AM, ThePhleo said:

I can go a year without T-Pac's generosity! (Though, my christmas will be less bright 😢 )

Well ... Santa Sage has heard how good you've been this year, giving your turtle to ZeldaFreak and agreeing to follow T-Pac's sprite rules ...

... so he found a little tapeworm boss from Abadox for you.

[T-Pac]

image.png.f481387227fd17664193af496458f8ab.png

• Like 3
  • Wow! 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, T-Pac said:

Well ... Santa Sage has heard how good you've been this year, giving your turtle to ZeldaFreak and agreeing to follow T-Pac's sprite rules ...

[T-Pac]

It’s just what I’ve always wanted!

:’) 

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
44 minutes ago, T-Pac said:

And don't worry @ZeldaFreak - at least you're getting the Cosmic Turtle this year!

[T-Pac]

Oh yeah it's all good, like I said I've already got plenty of sketches anyway so I don't mind RH getting it at all, I just really liked that one in particular (and I'm still surprised you chose to scrap it, it looks awesome!)

I am hyped for Cosmic Turtle though 😄

39 minutes ago, T-Pac said:

[T-Pac]

...Well I suppose the Under Mole isn't the grossest monster you've drawn any more, haha.

9 hours ago, T-Pac said:

[T-Pac]

[T-Pac]

[T-Pac]

[T-Pac]

Yes please. Thats such an honour. 

10 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

I think @T-Pac actually made that for me as it’s my avatar.

Your current avatar is like a wanted poster for general incoherence.  

This one is more like your Royal Portrait.  👑 

Just needs an elaborately carved solid gold frame.

Gotta keep the worm-related Mystique goin'.  😺

• Haha 1