10 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    • Jack Box, I own them all.
    • Killer Queen Black (switch)
    • CodeNames (https://codenames.game/ )
    • Among Us!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2022 at 03:39 PM

Events Helper · Posted

Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

FYI:  If Mario Soccer comes in, we could play some of that, I don't have amazon prime, but have this on preorder, so if it gets here by Saturday, we might play a bit if others want to, but will be on the poll for next game night!

I still have Mario Party and Mario Party Allstars that I bought for Game Night and only played them one time on Game Night.  I'm not going to buy another "expensive" Mario game that hardly ever gets used.  It's like as soon as I break down and buy the game you stop playing it on Game Night.  If I'm going to buy a full priced switch game I'm going to need a commitment  that it will be played like 5 game nights. 

if-youre-not-serious-at-all-i-dont-want-

Spoiler

I think the answer is you can't make that commitment so I ain't buying a game I don't have an interest in.

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I still have Mario Party and Mario Party Allstars that I bought for Game Night and only played them one time on Game Night.  I'm not going to buy another "expensive" Mario game that hardly ever gets used.  It's like as soon as I break down and buy the game you stop playing it on Game Night.  If I'm going to buy a full priced switch game I'm going to need a commitment  that it will be played like 5 game nights. 

Reveal hidden contents

I think the answer is you can't make that commitment so I ain't buying a game I don't have an interest in.

dude, ill put it on the next poll, i didn't really wanna buy it, but others wanted to play it 😢 don't blame me i sowwy

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

Don’t change the rules on my account! I can always catch the next one

no i meant, we will be rotating it in since lots of folks wanted to play it, i just meant we just played it on game night so i am cycling it around.

Social Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

no i meant, we will be rotating it in since lots of folks wanted to play it, i just meant we just played it on game night so i am cycling it around.

As much as I bitched about Halo, I will second it for being a "common" option for future games nights given we have ZERO FPS games we play.  I mean it even got @nettenetteto come and play.  And at the end we figured out a play mode that is fun that allows even us newbs get the OP weapons and kill @Gloves.  It took awhile to get everything figured out with the whole Xbox and PC cross platform playing but we did get it to work and should be much easier next time.  

Who knows, Halo may get some new blood in the Game Night.  We can't expect a lot of new players if we just keep playing the same old stuff.  Gotta get with the times and throw some popular FPS in there that people know/play.  Speaking of that, I need to update the Google Docs and add a new column for system requirements.  Don't want people downloading a game that they can't even play on their "outdated" graphics card.

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

As much as I bitched about Halo, I will second it for being a "common" option for future games nights given we have ZERO FPS games we play.  I mean it even got @nettenetteto come and play.  And at the end we figured out a play mode that is fun that allows even use newbs get the OP weapons and kill @Gloves.  It took awhile to get everything figured out with the whole Xbox and PC cross platform playing but we did get it to work and should be much easier next time.  

Who knows, Halo may get some new blood in the Game Night.  We can't expect a lot of new players if we just keep playing the same old stuff.  Gotta get with the times and through some popular FPS in there that people know/play.  Speaking of that, I need to update the Google Docs and add a new column for system requirements.  Don't want people downloading a game that they can't even play on their "outdated" graphics card.

start a gofundme for @spacepup's computer 😏

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

dude, ill put it on the next poll, i didn't really wanna buy it, but others wanted to play it 😢 don't blame me i sowwy

I have no problem with it being on the poll or it being the game for Game Night.  I just want to know if it's going to be a common one we play so I buy it or just skip it.  I kinda like the idea of playing one or two Game Nights with the latest "popular" game that comes out.  And based on how that goes maybe it goes into a common rotation.  But we should just dictator those Game Nights that will play the the new release.  That way people can make plans and know Game Night will play a new game even if the "poll" doesn't exist.  Say a buffer of at least one week after release Game Night will play that new game.

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

start a gofundme for @spacepup's computer 😏

If he doesn't get an upgrade in the next two years I'm going to give him my current graphics card and upgrade to a better one.  It worked on my 8 year old PC so I know it'll work on his even when his PC is over a decade old.  

• Love 1

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is that woman a bobblehead? Why is she shaking her head the entire time she's talking? xD

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

I still have Mario Party and Mario Party Allstars that I bought for Game Night and only played them one time on Game Night.

I think this is the biggest mistake you can make. Buy a game because you are going to play it outside of game nights, don't buy it strictly for game night.

• The topic was locked