IGNORED

2021 VGS NES Tournament

BeaIank

So assuming @arnpolyis in, we're looking at the following for the matchups, unless I made an error of some sort:

@Dr. Morbis vs @Ausden

@NESfiend vs @FireHazard51

@PII vs @MegaMan52

@0xDEAFC0DE vs @arnpoly

@mbd39 vs @JamesRobot

@bertsampson vs @the_wizard_666

@Krunch vs @docile tapeworm

@Jeevan vs @Bearcat-Doug

The top four matches are still up in the air, but the bottom four are set.  Just figured I'd post it so people can think about their ideal game picks for their matchup.

Edited by the_wizard_666

1 minute ago, the_wizard_666 said:

So assuming @arnpolyis in, we're looking at the following for the matchups, unless I made an error of some sort:

@Dr. Morbis vs @Ausden

@PII vs @MegaMan52

@0xDEAFC0DE vs @arnpoly

@mbd39 vs @JamesRobot

@Jeevan vs @Bearcat-Doug

The top four matches are still up in the air, but the bottom four are set.  Just figured I'd post it so people can think about their ideal game picks for their matchup.

Only issue is I think thats a big assumption to make. If memory serves, arnie made it last year and declined the invite. 

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Only issue is I think thats a big assumption to make. If memory serves, arnie made it last year and declined the invite. 

Regardless, as I said, the bottom four is set.  If Arnie declines, then Deaf plays Mega, Pii plays with Fire, and you play Ausden, and whoever accepts plays the good doctor.  So while they aren't set matches, three of them are a coin-flip between two people. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

Ausden is in, so we're now only waiting for @arnpoly
If he doesn't answer till tomorrow, I will extend the invitation to the next one in line.

31 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Fair enough! As long as there are enough people who want to play to fill the field, thats preferable. Good to know theres at least 1 hoping for an invite

I'm not sure how many have declined but maybe if you get down to invites from positions 21 or lower, just send an invite to the 21-30 players and tell them it's first come, first serve for he 16th slot.  Yes, I hope it's me, but at least that way you won't have to keep waiting... and waiting... and waiting until I someone accepts.

1 hour ago, the_wizard_666 said:

@Dr. Morbis vs @Ausden

@PII vs @MegaMan52

@0xDEAFC0DE vs @arnpoly

@mbd39 vs @JamesRobot

@Jeevan vs @Bearcat-Doug

I envy your opportunity to beat @bertsampson. I have it rough. I actually like @Jeevan...kind of.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug