IGNORED

2021 VGS NES Tournament

BeaIank

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he's already good at that game.

He's okay at it.  I mean, I've beat him before at Pooyan.  While he's likely played it a few times since though, I'm sure it has more to do with not having played most of the others rather than epic skill at that particular game.

2 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

He's okay at it.  I mean, I've beat him before at Pooyan.  While he's likely played it a few times since though, I'm sure it has more to do with not having played most of the others rather than epic skill at that particular game.

I haven't played anything besides Chase HQ and that was just a quick game so it probably doesn't really mater what @Jeevan picks since I won't have any experience advantage going in. 

4 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

There's a difference between playing one game casually and spending a week trying your best... 😉

Plus, I don't even know who I'm playing yet: there are only 15 players listed in the first post, so I'm waiting on whoever that 16th little duder is going to be...

Edited by Dr. Morbis

21 hours ago, Jeevan said:

i really don't know, and I am about to goto bed.  I downloaded somethings, and didn't do anything but take them out of the zip files.  Don't worry old chap I will announce tomorrow after I try it.  No practice for me!

Do I get a hint? The people ahead of you seem to be taking their time picking.

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

working on stuff, i will let you know asap.  Haven't booted up my games yet!

I'll have to try and download whatever it is over the weekend. It's looking like I won't get a chance to start playing until Wednesday and with Thanksgiving on Thursday, I'm going to have to make the best of the time I can get.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'll have to try and download whatever it is over the weekend. It's looking like I won't get a chance to start playing until Wednesday and with Thanksgiving on Thursday, I'm going to have to make the best of the time I can get.

ya, ill be busy too 😉  We can blame lack of time if we don't win right?  😏

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

There's a difference between playing one game casually and spending a week trying your best... 😉

Plus, I don't even know who I'm playing yet: there are only 15 players listed in the first post, so I'm waiting on whoever that 16th little duder is going to be...

That's why I said you've probably improved since then 😛  Besides, them arcade games are right in your wheelhouse.  I'm not surprised at all by the pick.  Figured it'd be either Pooyan or Challenger for ya.  As for your opponent, it's either @Ausden, @RH, or someone who placed in between the two of them, as @RH has already stated he's in if it gets down to him.  Per the standings...

19th Ausden 41
20th 8bitdontquit 37
20th Mega Tank 37
22nd Gloves 29
23rd Deadeye 27
24th CasualCart 25
25th Sumez 22
25th RH 22

Not sure where @BeaIank is at with the process, whether @arnpoly is in or out, or how far down the list she is, but I'm sure she'll chime in once she has something to report.

4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

no, from the warm egg dye stuff you said it tastes like.........that is what i was talking about, how the hell do you know what warm egg dye taste like?

I didn't drink the Easter egg coloring, but it's just a dye pellet and vinegar. Sake tastes like warm vinegar so I imagine there's not much of a difference. Didn't you use these Easter egg coloring kits as a kid?

71jnbCcQW6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I didn't drink the Easter egg coloring, but it's just dye and vinegar. Sake tastes like warm vinegar so I imagine there's not much of a difference. Didn't you use these Easter egg coloring kits as a kid?

71jnbCcQW6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

No, my brother compared our childhood to growing up Amish.  We didn't do that stuff 😉  

• Sad 1