IGNORED

2021 VGS NES Tournament

BeaIank

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

Id consider obliging if I thought there was a real chance mods would allow. And if Dougie didnt already know damn well you arent picking it. 

As for my big surprise pick......

TAITO CHASE HQ

My attempts at to tease it were likely completely useless. A rad racer style game where you play a cop who specializes in high speed chases and ramming cars driven by people with warrants? The concept is flawless. Crime we didnt get this in US

At least somebody picked the cool game. 

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

You can secretly practice for a full day and I have to keep waiting in suspense huh? 😂

i really don't know, and I am about to goto bed.  I downloaded somethings, and didn't do anything but take them out of the zip files.  Don't worry old chap I will announce tomorrow after I try it.  No practice for me!

Just now, Jeevan said:

i really don't know, and I am about to goto bed.  I downloaded somethings, and didn't do anything but take them out of the zip files.  Don't worry old chap I will announce tomorrow after I try it.  No practice for me!

I likely won't get any practice after you do pick it since I spend the entire weekend watching football.

Events Helper · Posted

I likely won't get any practice after you do pick it since I spend the entire weekend watching football.

Ah, I spend the weekend working, plus monday, so you will have a chance to practice monday before I do.  Giving you a slight advantage.

Then how can you try it?

God, who would want to play a game like that?  😏

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, BeaIank said:

@PII, @0xDEAFC0DE, @mbd39, @bertsampson, @Krunch and @Jeevan, please post your picks in order.

Considering it has two picks left and PII can't take both of them, I may as well choose my pick:

Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken

I'm sure it will come as a surprise to most of you, but I really like puzzle games.

• Haha 1

Just now, docile tapeworm said:

I don’t understand what’s going on. The top 8 aren’t allowed to pick the same game? There’s only 5 though soooo?

No one can pick a game more than twice. The idea being that Bea doesn't want everyone to pick the same game. So, with 8 people and 5 games, this will leave two slots open.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Each game can only be picked twice

I guess I have to hope that someone else doesn't pick Chase HQ before @Jeevan picks so he can't use the excuse that it wasn't available when his turn came up since I know he is really excited to play it.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

40 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

So what games can I pick now?

We are still waiting on @PII to pick. Although, if you want Challenger or Ninja Hattori-kun, they haven't been picked yet and therefore PII can't take both picks. The other three all have one pick left so as long as PII doesn't pick one of those they are free as well to you.