Jump to content
IGNORED

Game Night 10/15/2022


ZeldaFreak

Game Night 10/15/2022  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. What do we wanna play?

    • Phasmophobia (PC)
    • Evil Dead: The Game (Playstation, Xbox, PC, supports crossplay)
    • Dead by Daylight (Basically everything, supports crossplay)
    • Project Winter (Basically everything, supports crossplay)
    • Splatoon 3 (Switch)
    • Super Tilt Bro. (PC)

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2022 at 05:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Events TeamPosted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Social TeamPosted
On 10/8/2022 at 9:03 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

I do too actually, I haven't played Phas in VR (and haven't used VR a lot in general) but that could be super fun

What VR headset you got?聽 I got a Quest 2 but just order a couple of cheap used ones (Oculus Rift & HTC Vive) that I'm hoping are in working condition too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted
11 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

What VR headset you got?聽 I got a Quest 2 but just order a couple of cheap used ones (Oculus Rift & HTC Vive) that I'm hoping are in working condition too.

I've got a Rift S. Would've loved to have gotten an Index but it's a biiit out of my price range, haha.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Social TeamPosted
On 10/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

I've got a Rift S. Would've loved to have gotten an Index but it's a biiit out of my price range, haha.

Index IS a bit expensive.聽 I feel like they are going to have an upgrade here pretty soon so I'm avoiding the full price for something that will like be discounted a good bit in one year and also I don't want to pay full price for tech that will be "outdated" in a year or so.聽 For me I'm going all in with the PSVR2 release and that will cause me to pump the brakes on any PC headset purchase unless it's a "Goodwill Find" that I get stupid cheap.聽 Like my HTC Vive I just purchase was for $90 and had all the parts that came with it originally.聽 I'll gladly buy "old" VR sets for that price just so I can experience what the different headsets were.聽 I need to get my Rift S up and running so I can get @nettenetteto play VR with us in聽Phasmophobia.聽 Still got my fingers crossed that there are no issues with it and that its playable.聽 I got a 3 sensor on the way to get the best tracking.聽聽

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted

@Gloves@FireHazard51@Mega Tank@fox@a3quit4s@drxandy

Looks like Evil Dead is gonna win this one! Just as a reminder to you all, we're gonna go ahead and switch up the Game Night start times, starting with this upcoming one tomorrow. From this point onward, all game nights will begin at 7 PM EST, rather than 6 PM EST like they have been in the past. Obviously you're still free to show up early if you want to, just know that game nights won't officially begin until 7 from now on. Make sure to let me know how you guys like this change! 馃憤

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AdministratorPosted
3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

@Gloves@FireHazard51@Mega Tank@fox@a3quit4s@drxandy

Looks like Evil Dead is gonna win this one! Just as a reminder to you all, we're gonna go ahead and switch up the Game Night start times, starting with this upcoming one tomorrow. From this point onward, all game nights will begin at 7 PM EST, rather than 6 PM EST like they have been in the past. Obviously you're still free to show up early if you want to, just know that game nights won't officially begin until 7 from now on. Make sure to let me know how you guys like this change! 馃憤

Ah shit I voted for that didn't I lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Events TeamPosted

Thanks to @spacepup, @Gloves, @fox & @Mega Tank for all showing up, and especially thank you to @Glovesfor hosting this one, especially on such short notice! Sounds like only you guys showed up from what I heard, but that's alright since Evil Dead is a 4-play game anyway from what I understand. Hope you guys had a good time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Social TeamPosted

That is such shit that I bought the game and voted for the game solely to play it on Game Night and ended up missing the event due the unluckiness of my life demanding that I visit the ER every so often.聽 Well I wasn't at the ER that night, but the events of that day DID put me into the ER a couple of days later.聽 I mean if you want to be technical I should of been in the ER that day but now I know better.... like most trips to the ER, I learn from it聽馃槄.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...