IGNORED

Secret Santa Reveal Thread!

Secret Santa

Alright boys and girls, time to open them presents!!!!  You may now open them and share with the world what you got for Christmas.  Unfortunately only 1 of you did not receive the package you deserve, but hopefully soon!  Enjoy your presents, and enjoy your family today!  Oh ya, one more thing, you get one last hint for guessing who Bender and I really are.  So, make your guess with your post.  If you do happen to guess correctly, we will send you a little extra something.  If more than one person guesses us both correctly, then we will figure something out!  If no one does, then we will donate money to a charity of our choosing!  Santa:  JRPG   Bender:  Cubivore  Good Luck, Merry Christmas, and post away!!!!!!

Edited by Secret Santa
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

My Santa was @darkchylde28

spacer.png

Hmmm I wonder if @Rhapsody98had anything to do with this lovely paper 🙂

spacer.png

High speed pinball (by rare!!), Golgol 13, blades of steel (Canadian copy, heck ya) and this very interesting mafia not for individual sale (which is right up my alley, mm strange Xbox variants), some delicious moon pies (gonna compare versus Choco pie from fcgamer!!) In the little bag rhap sent Mandy some handmade soap and lip balm that she sells online and at the farmers market, super thoughtful!!!

Thank you guys so much!! I immediately cracked open some nes cart protectors and cleaned the pins buhuh we are just about to start playing some NES now. I have kinda been trying to snag up all the games that rare ltd has made, never played high speed pinball so that's going in first.

Merry Christmas / happy holidays everyone!!!

Edit: golgol 13 is frickin awesome!!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 10
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, drxandy said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

High speed pinball (by rare!!), Golgol 13, blades of steel (Canadian copy, heck ya) and this very interesting mafia not for individual sale (which is right up my alley, mm strange Xbox variants), some delicious moon pies (gonna compare versus Choco pie from fcgamer!!) In the little bag rhap sent Mandy some handmade soap and lip balm that she sells online and at the farmers market, super thoughtful!!!

Thank you guys so much!! I immediately cracked open some nes cart protectors and cleaned the pins buhuh we are just about to start playing some NES now. I have kinda been trying to snag up all the games that rare ltd has made, never played high speed pinball so that's going in first.

941F1721-F0B0-4B04-B3A0-F2BCB5B8D2A0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Just opened my presents. Thank you too my yet unrevealed secret Santa (presumably one of the Colorado crew based off the shipping address). You really out did yourself.

PXL_20211225_152311873.thumb.jpg.ee7783489f8ea986171e73a6ee21f6ba.jpg

These are some awesome gifts. One from each console I gave a list for. And yes, somehow out of the billion Zelda variants I own, I didn't have a copy of Hyrule Warriors Legends (well from the USA as I do have the JPN and KOR versions). It even came in a cool Zelda themed box that plays the item get theme when you open it. 

Also see if you can find the thirteenth ninja I've hidden in the picture. 

Happy holidays to you all!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

My Secret Santa was @SailorScoutMandy, and dang, did you outdo yourself! 

Multiple NES games on my list, some NES cart-themed coasters (I'm a HUGE coffee drinker!!) a bunch of cool Cricut decals from all of my favorite franchises, and some yummy holiday candies which may or may not be almost gone already 😳 

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!! You rock!!

Also, my guess: 

Santa: @Jeevan

Bender:  @FireHazard51

20211207_222322.jpg

20211207_222747.jpg

Edited by KokiriChild
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

Merry Christmas @Secret Santaand everyone else here at VGS(s)!

my Secret Santa was @ZeldaFreakand she helped me clear a couple games off my want list. Donkey Kong Land 2 and 3 for the Game Boy gets me two steps closer to finishing off the Donkey Kong series! both games were on my want list and are in excellent condition. also included was a way cool DK tie. thank you so much! this is why i love it here!!

also, i assume @spacepupand @Mega Tankare interested to see this box continuing its journey!

20211223_195009.jpg

20211223_195715.jpg

Edited by twiztor
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, twiztor said:

Merry Christman @Secret Santaand everyone else here at VGS(s)!

my Secret Santa was @ZeldaFreakand she helped me clear a couple games off my want list. Donkey Kong Land 2 and 3 for the Game Boy gets me two steps closer to finishing off the Donkey Kong series! both games were on my want list and are in excellent condition. also included was a way cool DK tie. thank you so much! this is why i love it here!!

also, i assume @spacepupand @Mega Tankare interested to see this box continuing its journey!

20211223_195009.jpg

20211223_195715.jpg

That DK tie is so cool!

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

My Secret Santa was @SailorScoutMandy, and dang, did you outdo yourself! 

Multiple NES games on my list, some NES cart-themed coasters (I'm a HUGE coffee drinker!!) a bunch of cool Cricut decals from all of my favorite franchises, and some yummy holiday candies which may or may not be almost gone already 😳 

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!! You rock!!

Also, my guess: 

Santa: @Jeevan

Bender:  @FireHazard51

20211207_222322.jpg

20211207_222747.jpg

Yay I'm so happy you love it!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, drxandy said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edit: golgol 13 is frickin awesome!!

High Speed might still be my favorite of any week of the NES weekly challenge 

• Like 4

A great big THANK YOU to my Secret Santa, @LutherDestroysTheGond, for the wonderful selection of goodies!

zqzdci.JPG

Star Soldier VE was something I became aware of after purchasing it for the Secret Santa a few years ago and enjoyed the little I played of it then so its great to be able to play it again. Being able to play Mario World on original hardware again speaks for itself. And while I'm not too familiar with it (or rhythm games in general), Theatrhythm looks like it'll be a good time. I'll also be sure to give Ice Hockey and Slalom a shot too. Also, love the Epic Yarn patches.(I never managed to save up enough points to get them back then)

Once again, thank you both to my Secret Santa, and the Santa(s) who ran everything behind the scenes. Merry Christmas!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted

When you see that @spacepup is the one sending you gifts, you know you're about to be spoiled! Apparently there's a SECOND box on the way, he's far too generous!

Sidenote: I had no clue American money was so BIG! I guess it's true what they say about Texas! I'm hoping the pub near me takes US dollars no I can go get a drink with my giant one dollar bills. 

There was also a cute little PS1 controller similar to the Sega controller, but it's on my desk being displayed right now, so just trust me that I got one and I love it. 

PXL_20211225_173930330.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'll post pictures when I have a bit more time...my SS kept him/herself anonymous, but they sent me their childhood Atari collection.  I've gotta run so I can't exactly get it laid out right now, but suffice to say, the hand written note made me smile, and who can complain about 30 games? 🙂  Such a great gift!

• Like 2
  • Wow! 5
  • Love 1

Editorials Team · Posted

So I CHEATED and opened my SS present before I left town, and I took pictures of the nicely wrapped gifts, and for the life of me I cannot find those pictures. What happened?? So I'll take another when I get back home, but @KokiriChildgot me exactly what I wanted, with additions for my GG collection, GBC collection, and Tony Hawk 1+2 for Switch! Thanks a ton!! 😍

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Gloves said:

When you see that @spacepup is the one sending you gifts, you know you're about to be spoiled! Apparently there's a SECOND box on the way, he's far too generous!

Sidenote: I had no clue American money was so BIG! I guess it's true what they say about Texas! I'm hoping the pub near me takes US dollars no I can go get a drink with my giant one dollar bills. 

There was also a cute little PS1 controller similar to the Sega controller, but it's on my desk being displayed right now, so just trust me that I got one and I love it. 

PXL_20211225_173930330.jpg

@spacepup shoulda gotten him a fake id for Christmas 😒

2D460959-2283-46CA-B541-28F350F2333D.jpeg

Edited by Murray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

My secret Santa was anonymous, or so it seems, but I got a bunch of cool mario figures as well as 3 unlicensed games off my list, including one CIB, big nose the caveman! Very happy with everything, this will add a nice little booster to my budding unlicensed nes collection. Also pictured are a couple gifts from my family, super mario 3d world +bowser's fury and a little glass penguin

20211225_104340.jpg

• Like 9