IGNORED

Secret Santa Reveal Thread!

Secret Santa

To my Secret Santa.  @0xDEAFC0DE, it was a wonderful and heartful gift of a pair of running@Gloves, and the house key pocket is a nice touch (still can't find the key to @Gloveshouse).   Now this was the greatest gift of SHELFWARE i have ever gotten.  They will look great on the shelf with the other 465 ds shelfware games..  🙂 thank you @0xDEAFC0DEand have a safe 2022.

20211226_133943.jpg.2b4122a5d8b04b77c3c12699103d2cee.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

To my Secret Santa.  @0xDEAFC0DE, it was a wonderful and heartful gift of a pair of running@Gloves, and the house key pocket is a nice touch (still can't find the key to @Gloveshouse).   Now this was the greatest gift of SHELFWARE i have ever gotten.  They will look great on the shelf with the other 465 ds shelfware games..  🙂 thank you @0xDEAFC0DEand have a safe 2022.

20211226_133943.jpg.2b4122a5d8b04b77c3c12699103d2cee.jpg

Imagine.

• Wow! 1

On 12/25/2021 at 11:49 AM, Khromak said:

My secret Santa was anonymous, or so it seems, but I got a bunch of cool mario figures as well as 3 unlicensed games off my list, including one CIB, big nose the caveman! Very happy with everything, this will add a nice little booster to my budding unlicensed nes collection. Also pictured are a couple gifts from my family, super mario 3d world +bowser's fury and a little glass penguin

20211225_104340.jpg

@Khromak, glade you liked the package. i was so rushed that i had boxed and mailed and then realized that i did not put a card or even wrap the gifts.  Just think of it as a exclusive club.  😃😃

Editorials Team · Posted
On 12/27/2021 at 12:46 AM, Vectrex28 said:

We had a bit of a USPS moment, but they finally arrived! Thank you so much for the games @Murray, really appreciate them plus the extra goodies :D:D:D

Merry (late) Christmas to all!!!

Nice, @Murray gave me party hats last year too!

• Haha 1

Thanks to my Secret Santa and making a donation as requested! I hope it was very easy to complete your task for SS this year. 😆 I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. Looking forward to Secret Santa 2022 already.

Nice items all around! I'm not sure if it's me getting old, but I really like the mug and ornament @darkchylde28 got!

• Love 1

Ok, time up!  Guess correctly?  Hell na!!!!  We were guessed, just not together 😆.

image.png.eed5c8c29086e6e60ab0eaf3f84cd094.png

image.png.9ca33d435fcc2c4af4c80505e89d7b47.png

There ya go, bender was the exact opposite, all nice and friendly, and I didn't even partake in secret santa 😐  But you all guessed us, just not together!  

Look for signups in November of 2022 for the next VGS Secret Santa!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted

I was more behind the scenes, Jeevan did most of the work here.  Thank you soooo much @Jeevan for being our Santy, and thanks to EVERYONE who participated.  This has always been one of my favorite activities / events within the community, and I hope to see many more in the future!

• Like 4
  • Love 1