IGNORED

Secret Santa Reveal Thread!

Secret Santa

Social Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Ok, time up!  Guess correctly?  Hell na!!!!  We were guessed, just not together 😆.

image.png.eed5c8c29086e6e60ab0eaf3f84cd094.png

image.png.9ca33d435fcc2c4af4c80505e89d7b47.png

There ya go, bender was the exact opposite, all nice and friendly, and I didn't even partake in secret santa 😐  But you all guessed us, just not together!  

Look for signups in November of 2022 for the next VGS Secret Santa!!!!

Jeevan didn't want a chance for me to be his Secret Santa.  You can run all you like but you know can't escape.......

Spoiler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

Jeevan didn't want a chance for me to be his Secret Santa.  You can run all you like but you know can't escape.......

Reveal hidden contents

And me being a bad influence.....

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Love 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Finally took a picture of what I got...and ended up forgetting part of it. Whoops.

My Secret Santa was @twiztor. I was able to cross off three N64 games that have been on my want list for several years! Unfortunately I already own Quake. Also the item I forgot to take a picture of is a N64 long sleeve shirt, awesome...except that it's a size L and I'm 2XL 😞

I guess I need to lose weight this year lol...

PXL_20220102_015829858.jpg

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

Finally took a picture of what I got...and ended up forgetting part of it. Whoops.

My Secret Santa was @twiztor. I was able to cross off three N64 games that have been on my want list for several years! Unfortunately I already own Quake. Also the item I forgot to take a picture of is a N64 long sleeve shirt, awesome...except that it's a size L and I'm 2XL 😞

I guess I need to lose weight this year lol...

PXL_20220102_015829858.jpg

glad you enjoyed them! Chameleon Twist is a 3d platformer that i was pleasantly surprised by when i grabbed a copy for me a fee years back. Buck Bumble was my best friend's favorite game back in the day, so when i saw you were missing it, i knew i needed to rectify that! never played Rat Attack but thought it fit the animal theme. Quake was an extra copy i had- i knew it wasn't on your list but hopefully you can use it to trade for something you really want.

as for the shirt, i got it from some friends a couple years back. it is also too small for me (2xl club unite!), so i never wore it. but i am a big n64 fan, so thought it complemented the games nicely.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, twiztor said:

glad you enjoyed them! Chameleon Twist is a 3d platformer that i was pleasantly surprised by when i grabbed a copy for me a fee years back. Buck Bumble was my best friend's favorite game back in the day, so when i saw you were missing it, i knew i needed to rectify that! never played Rat Attack but thought it fit the animal theme. Quake was an extra copy i had- i knew it wasn't on your list but hopefully you can use it to trade for something you really want.

as for the shirt, i got it from some friends a couple years back. it is also too small for me (2xl club unite!), so i never wore it. but i am a big n64 fan, so thought it complemented the games nicely.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

am i your best friend?  I love buck bumble, don't worry I couldn't wear the shirt either 😆

• Like 1

I have not been on the site for a few weeks with the outage.  I wanted to thank @Ferris Bueller for the awesome gifts!   Yo Noid is surprisingly tough, the guides are great, and he gave me a free download for his Eaethbound documentary!  I'm excited to check it out when I have some down time.  

Thank you to @Jeevan and @spacepupfor running things!  Looking forward to doing this in the fall.   

20220105_000936.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 1/5/2022 at 12:01 AM, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I have not been on the site for a few weeks with the outage.  I wanted to thank @Ferris Bueller for the awesome gifts!   Yo Noid is surprisingly tough, the guides are great, and he gave me a free download for his Eaethbound documentary!  I'm excited to check it out when I have some down time.  

Thank you to @Jeevan and @spacepupfor running things!  Looking forward to doing this in the fall.   

20220105_000936.jpg

Awesome!

Glad you are enjoying the game. I know it's kind of a player's copy, but I got the impression from your list that would be okay because you were actually going to play it. Guides were doubles that I knew I had in storage. Merry Xmas!

• Thanks 1