IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Star Force

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Son of a biscuit. I genuinely lost track of the days. I thought today was Saturday and I had all day tomorrow to post up.a score. 😞

Losing track of days is one of the social symptoms of the coronavirus pandemic, you should get tested man!

Events Team · Posted

Congratulation to @skinnygrinny for taking the win this week! You earn an extended period of shooter champion bragging rights, plus a dining date with Cleopatra (you lucky bastard!)

But the win was a total close call, as skinny probably felt @Gloves hot breath behind him as the clock hit 11pm! Gloves was only 10 minutes late of topping skinny's score, crazy stuff! The good news for you Doug is that the 'you' of an alternate universe set 10 minutes earlier than ours won the contest, and the skinny of that alternate universe is like 'OMG, I can't believed I got top at the last minute by that Canadian bastard. I wish I lived in that alternate universe set 10 minutes later!'.

Honorable mention to @ookii_risu for breaking the 500k mark, and as always, thanks to everyone playing and posting in the contest threads!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted

Final scoreboard posted.
Congratulations to Skinnygrinny for taking the win today in a very, very close match. Had Gloves posted his score on time and uploaded the picture later, he would have taken it.

A pity time seemed to be an issue this time around so no one managed to no death this delicious, not too challenging shooter.
Congratulations to all the 21 participants this week. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted

Surprise surprise! Prize giveaway time!

It wasn't planned, but Lady @MeganJoanne hit me up this morning with a picture of a Star Force cross-stitch, and since the contest is going so well so far, I thought another giveaway wouldn't hurt too much the contest's wallet! Take good note that while the prize giveaways are being done shortly after the end of a contest, the shipping will be delayed for an undetermined period of time because of the pandemic. We will notified any recipients on the waiting list once their prizes are likely to get out.

So here is the mighty Star Force Spaceship at stake :

2133696042_StarForce.JPG.e3535f70b5fe14683105f01a9c8e54e5.JPG

Here are the participants :

1 = @skinnygrinny
2 = @Gloves

3 = @ookii_risu
4 = @bertsampson
5 = @8bitdontquit
6 = @Gaia Gensouki
7 = @arnpoly
8 = @mbd39
9 = @VegaVegas
10 = @ninjistar
11 = @nesmaster14
12 = @Bearcat-Doug
13 = @JamesRobot
14 = @Bubbapauls
15 = @Ausden
16 = @Richardhead
17 = @SuperJimtendo
18 = @Krunch

image.png.450820e2e550a353ec3b5f45219de294.png

Congratulation to Richardhead for winning the Star Force Spaceship cross-stitch! Way to go Champ, just in time to boost your motivation for the Adventure Island contest (I'm secretly rooting for you this week man... oh wait a minute, I shouldn't say that here).

Thanks to everyone for playing and making the contest well and alive!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Surprise surprise! Prize giveaway time!

It wasn't planned, but Lady @MeganJoanne hit me up this morning with a picture of a Star Force cross-stitch, and since the contest is going so well so far, I thought another giveaway wouldn't hurt too much the contest's wallet! Take good note that while the prize giveaways are being done shortly after the end of a contest, the shipping will be delayed for an undetermined period of time because of the pandemic. We will notified any recipients on the waiting list once their prizes are likely to get out.

So here is the mighty Star Force Spaceship at stake :

2133696042_StarForce.JPG.e3535f70b5fe14683105f01a9c8e54e5.JPG

Here are the participants :

1 = @skinnygrinny
2 = @Gloves

3 = @ookii_risu
4 = @bertsampson
5 = @8bitdontquit
6 = @Gaia Gensouki
7 = @arnpoly
8 = @mbd39
9 = @VegaVegas
10 = @ninjistar
11 = @nesmaster14
12 = @Bearcat-Doug
13 = @JamesRobot
14 = @Bubbapauls
15 = @Ausden
16 = @Richardhead
17 = @SuperJimtendo
18 = @Krunch

image.png.450820e2e550a353ec3b5f45219de294.png

Congratulation to Richardhead for winning the Star Force Spaceship cross-stitch! Way to go Champ, just in time to boost your motivation for the Adventure Island contest (I'm secretly rooting for you this week man... oh wait a minute, I shouldn't say that here).

Thanks to everyone for playing and making the contest well and alive!

Will make my falling apart hoodie look good again.😁 Thanks

• Like 1