IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Star Force

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, Gloves said:

What I do most resembles carpal tunnel, but I do it in such a way that it's actually pretty easy on your hands.

If I wasn't on a gaming forum, i would seriously wonder about this post 😛 

Wait, i still seriously wonder about this post.......... I am on a gaming forum........

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1

I tried it again over the past few days and I just can't make any progress. Whenever I'm about to at least break my old score I mess up and die. And I wasn't even too far away from the cleopatra this time around. I can't stand this game anymore. Kudos to everyone who kept at it and got great scores.

2 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Where the fuck is @Bearcat-Doug ????

Didn't have enough time this week to give it a solid effort. I hadn't ever played this before so I wouldn't have put up much of a score. I tried it this morning and only got around 125k. I'm as bad at shooters as I am puzzle games.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Didn't have enough time this week to give it a solid effort. I hadn't ever played this before so I wouldn't have put up much of a score. I tried it this morning and only got around 125k. I'm as bad at shooters as I am puzzle games.

Post that shit yo! Put up a score every week. Our team fell apart before the season started😁 I think 125k is better than what I put up.

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, ookii_risu said:

Okay, I'm done with this. Didn't spend as much time as I could/should have, but I'm happy with what I got. Hate this game, and will never play it again (unless it comes up in a contest 😉 )

You did awesomely well for a game you hate, half a million points is a great landmark for Star Force. Good job Tonya !

• Thanks 1

Graphics Team · Posted

Wow - I just had to jump in and say you are all amazing at this game. Star Force is one of my favorite space-shooters, but I've never actually paid much attention to the scoring. I played a bit tonight to get a frame of reference, and I could barely get over 6k on a single life (even with an arcade stick). Huge props to all of you psychos haha.

-CasualCart

Administrator · Posted
36 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Wow - I just had to jump in and say you are all amazing at this game. Star Force is one of my favorite space-shooters, but I've never actually paid much attention to the scoring. I played a bit tonight to get a frame of reference, and I could barely get over 6k on a single life (even with an arcade stick). Huge props to all of you psychos haha.

-CasualCart

If only we had some Star Force art or something. To commemorate the occasion! 

>_>