IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Star Force

BeaIank

30 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

Another minor score update. Need time to recover, left hand is shaking so much impossible to control ship well. I hate this game, yet it is addicting. And it will be a game that I will never get better at. My skills at this game are all over the place. Most games there are those particular spots that are challenging, not this one, I probably done died on every single tile that makes up the background, exaggeration but that is how inconsistent I am, do good one moment, suck ass the next and everything in between and randomly jumble them up, that is how it has been the whole time.

my gameplay is the same. after all the hours ive put into this game. i still find myself losing a life on the first wave of enemies lol. 

She missed the row of arrows, wasn't ready for them, both stages that had them, failed to get enough of them, I was like damn! But sure was crazy to watch her get as far with the score as she did. I was like on all tense and wondering, how the hell are you managing to dodge all of those shots!? Me, after seeing the crazy wave of enemies, nope, I just don't see me even getting close to that, just struggling to reach my personal goal of 200,000.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Do you think you can hit 6 million this week?

You're already doing better than your 2017 score.

idk. im going to try like hell though. i am getting better at the game still. and it looks like im going to have to in order to beat ookii this week. she is making it further in the game than me right  now, even if her score doesnt reflect it. just a lil more polish and she can win.

4 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

idk. im going to try like hell though. i am getting better at the game still. and it looks like im going to have to in order to beat ookii this week. she is making it further in the game than me right  now, even if her score doesnt reflect it. just a lil more polish and she can win.

I don't know about that. I think I got incredibly lucky on that run. But we shall see!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganJoanne said:

I had enough of this game. I reached my goal and will leave it at that. I'm not improving at it thus the more I play the more exhausted I get and the worse I do, so @#$% it.

I don’t know how you did it with the controller and all. Kudos.

i know you are in ookiis corner still 🙂 and that is like a +10 gameplay skill !

Edited by skinnygrinny