IGNORED

Members who are MIA

austin532

4 minutes ago, Link said:

drag00n pointedly refused to move here out of loyalty to NA. 

Yeah, he basically went down with the ship. Though I did see a post from him over there that finally said, "you GoCollect guys royally shit the bed, I'm outta here."

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tulpa said:

Yeah, he basically went down with the ship. Though I did see a post from him over there that finally said, "you GoCollect guys royally shit the bed, I'm outta here."

I saw that too. I thought it was pretty obvious from the "new" layout that they weren't even going to try to keep the place going.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, austin532 said:

I thought I would start a thread of members here who seemed to have gone MIA. Meaning they've been away for at least a month or more. If you know any info about them please let us know.

I'll start with @m308gunner . Anyone know what happened to him? He was pretty active here then disappeared.

308gunner was here for awhile, him and I were talking about that special release Metal Storm and then after it came it he sort of disappeared. Maybe he just lurks and doesn’t post?

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

308gunner was here for awhile, him and I were talking about that special release Metal Storm and then after it came it he sort of disappeared. Maybe he just lurks and doesn’t post?

Hey,

I (who've also been MIA) hit him up in late April to see how he was doing and if he ever did more work on his tutorials as I loved his first draft. He got back to me and said he hadn't as it's just been difficult with the whole COVID thing and having a baby in the house. So I'm pretty sure he's just being a dad to his baby and short on time and energy.

• Like 1

@Tyree_Cooper haven't seen or heard from him in a while. With all the Hong Kong chaos that's happened recently, I hope he's okay... 😞

@fcgamer reckons he's probably being held in a Chinese detention cell awaiting transfer to a mainland gulag, with his entire game collection seized and impounded by the state authorities. 😄

I, however, would never joke about such a terrible thing! 😉

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Link said:

@jerbilly posted in one thread, that I know of. He didn’t engage much. a few threads, then disappeared again.

drag00n pointedly refused to move here out of loyalty to NA. 

I don't get it. It's not like GoCollect is NA. They're just a company who bought the website in order to make some money and don't give a rat's ass about NA at all.