IGNORED

Members who are MIA

austin532

16 hours ago, Link said:

drag00n pointedly refused to move here out of loyalty to NA. 

16 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Yeah, he basically went down with the ship. Though I did see a post from him over there that finally said, "you GoCollect guys royally shit the bed, I'm outta here."

He left Discord as well, Adam is a great guy but he had his reasons I suppose and at times I wish he would reconsider, but perhaps one day...

Not that I have much room to talk as I have gone semi awol with real life things (nothing bad) but I do try to check in and see how the gang is getting along. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MuNKeY said:

He left Discord as well, Adam is a great guy but he had his reasons I suppose and at times I wish he would reconsider, but perhaps one day...

I'm sure, but he did seem to have issues with some the people who were spearheading the creation of VGS. I don't know why.

Edited by Tulpa

Joel hasn’t made it over, or Dain :(

In all seriousness though, I think B.A is missing, and I haven’t seen @Bronty post in a while except in a few select threads.

Id say about a third of the active community is MIA, but in reality moved over mostly to Instagram and partially to Facebook.

Shame really, I can tell GoCollect really just wanted to make a business out of the ordeal and didn’t realize the community was very tight knit...I personally place all blame on Dain himself for the splintering of the NA community and the loss of the NA Database, it’ll take a decade to replace just the Brazilian and Pirate section of the NES database alone.

GoCollect might have disrupted things, but they’re just a business. I have no idea why Dain decided to piss in everyone’s cheerios.

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Joel hasn’t made it over, or Dain 😞

In all seriousness though, I think B.A is missing, and I haven’t seen @Bronty post in a while except in a few select threads.

Id say about a third of the active community is MIA, but in reality moved over mostly to Instagram and partially to Facebook.

Shame really, I can tell GoCollect really just wanted to make a business out of the ordeal and didn’t realize the community was very tight knit...I personally place all blame on Dain himself for the splintering of the NA community and the loss of the NA Database, it’ll take a decade to replace just the Brazilian and Pirate section of the NES database alone.

GoCollect might have disrupted things, but they’re just a business. I have no idea why Dain decided to piss in everyone’s cheerios.

B.A. posted in this thread

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Gonna buy you some glasses for Christmas!

True story: I need glasses and haven’t wore them since middle school...I’m approaching 20 years of not looking like a nerd (ignoring my game collecting, dressing, social life, life goals, and ability to not dance)

It may have been after the drama started, I’m not sure. I just remember they didn’t say much if anything from then on, and they haven’t shown up here. 

I sent CZroe a PM about Permastruct cases near the end and he didn’t answer. He was working on some unspecified “project” about them, I presume documenting all of their text.

Edited by Link

CZroe and Ichinsan were gone a fair amount of time before NA collapsed. In fact, I remember one of them, Ichinisan I think, being MIA for several months.

I only noticed because they were such prolific posters, and then one stopped posting one day, and then the other sometime after. No explanation, they just disappeared into cyberspace.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

CZroe and Ichinsan were gone a fair amount of time before NA collapsed. In fact, I remember one of them, Ichinisan I think, being MIA for several months.

I had my N64 modded by them and received it late last summer. So maybe they were too busy running their business to keep up with the forum.

I think they're on all the other big site slangin' those modz. 

Events Helper · Posted
40 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

I had my N64 modded by them and received it late last summer. So maybe they were too busy running their business to keep up with the forum.

I think they're on all the other big site slangin' those modz. 

is this the shmup board guy?  if so i am getting one from him as soon as the ultras ship.

11 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

is this the shmup board guy?  if so i am getting one from him as soon as the ultras ship.

Yeah man he's on the shmup board. The batch I was in had people from shmup, reddit, NA, and Facebook. They do excellent work btw. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, RegularGuyGamer said:

Yeah man he's on the shmup board. The batch I was in had people from shmup, reddit, NA, and Facebook. They do excellent work btw. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. 

yea, @OptOut pointed me in his direction.  I have fully paid him and he has a gold n64 i ordered.  Just waiting on the ultra board to get here 🤞