IGNORED

Members who are MIA

austin532

3 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

That’s cool and all, but can you make @The Sage speak? I am responsible for half of his written wisdom.

In all seriousness, The fact that Dain never reached out to you guys, and the fact that I still see his face in other high end collectors photos at dinner tables tells me that no matter how much money you offered him the answer would have been NO.

Theres more to the sale of NA than just the sale of NA and some of Dain’s rare collectibles and integrity as a community leader.

That was the thing that got me. I could see selling the site if he just wanted to move on in life, but to do it in a way that totally tanked his reputation with the community made no sense. I guess the money was somehow worth it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richardhead said:

For you to not do your due diligence and actually find out why he didn’t come over here, makes you the idiot. I don’t blame him for not coming over here. He had reasons, it wasn’t just loyalty to NA.  

OR you can just tell me?  Why would anyone care to do research about it and how the fuck am I gonna even try if I wanted to?

9 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

OR you can just tell me?  Why would anyone care to do research about it and how the fuck am I gonna even try if I wanted to?

Then don’t be a dick and start calling people names. You don’t know about why he left. It’s your kind of shitty name calling that makes people not wanna be around. So keep it up and watch this community fail. 

3 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Then don’t be a dick and start calling people names. You don’t know about why he left. It’s your kind of shitty name calling that makes people not wanna be around. So keep it up and watch this community fail. 

Oh stop being dramatic.  It is not my responsibility to keep up with every single person on here and perhaps if someone said why, then i'd know!

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

spacer.png

Mine just so happens to be a sealed pallet of Stadium Events, in case anyone is interested. 😏

But yeah, the name calling really isn't necessary, mate. @guitarzombiePretty sure you wouldn't want me calling you a retard without me doing my research on whether or not you're actually retarded. 😛

The stuff that happened happened, the stuff that didn't, well, didn't.

No point dwelling on things as none of us know 100% what's going on in other peoples' lives.

I'm happy to have this place.   I'm glad that those that chose to join us came on over.  

Perhaps others will in time.   Maybe they won't.   That's their personal decision that they don't need to be speculated on or bashed over.

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 3:56 PM, Richardhead said:

But it's totally 100% cool for you to call names and bash someone with a highly aggressive negative tone, right?  I'm sure that pulls people in the doors to VGS.

Wow, I'm just getting back to VGS after a few months (had a Derecho Land Hurricane in Iowa on 8/10), and am surprised at some of the posts I'm finding.  I look in this thread and the Pro Wrestling one and am a bit surprised at some of the negativity...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boosted52405 said:

But it's totally 100% cool for you to call names and bash someone with a highly aggressive negative tone, right?  I'm sure that pulls people in the doors to VGS.

Wow, I'm just getting back to VGS after a few months (had a Derecho Land Hurricane in Iowa on 8/10), and am surprised at some of the posts I'm finding.  I look in this thread and the Pro Wrestling one and am a bit surprised at some of the negativity...

I was just making a point. Sorry you didn’t catch onto that. But yeah, negativity breeds negativity and imo this place has a tendency to be a cesspool of that. I can’t say much though, as I don’t wanna pull a ban. Too much trading and buying to be done here. 

• Confused 1

Administrator · Posted
24 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I was just making a point. Sorry you didn’t catch onto that. But yeah, negativity breeds negativity and imo this place has a tendency to be a cesspool of that. I can’t say much though, as I don’t wanna pull a ban. Too much trading and buying to be done here. 

How on earth is VGS a "cesspool" of negativity?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, Gloves said:

How on earth is VGS a "cesspool" of negativity?

Yeah, and also, correct me if I'm incorrect, but I don't think criticizing VGS or it's community is going to get you banned.  I dunno what type of people you think run this place @Richardhead, but it's not the type of people who will just ban you for no discernible reason. Personally I've seen very little negativity around here, so honestly I don't fully understand what you're talking about, unless you're basing your entire experience on this one thread. If anything NA had more negativity than this place does.

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Have you been to KLOV or Pinside?  This place is Care-A-Lot compared to those forums...especially PinSide!  I still love KLOV, though!

• Like 1