IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

It's been a while, but my focus has been elsewhere while my wife's been gone for the past few months. It's been pretty light on the game front.

Speaking of my wife, she had ordered a couple CrisTales Collector's Editions that showed up out of the blue recently. I say out of the blue, because I didn't know there was a collector's edition of the game and she just ordered them on the sly.

XImv82fsS5a1hlsewcDhVw.jpg.0f2c2b9071412058190405ffd6f56317.jpg

These figures are gaming adjacent at best, but I really think Axel and Haomaru look awesome, and they're going in the main game room for sure.

lnfoQvrrQRWHViqguezmKg.jpg.90c467f484d24fb4961555e2db4dfc37.jpg

And this is the rest of what came through in the last couple of months  (I think this is it). There's a second copy of Littlewood, but my wife had it sent to her directly to play over the next couple of months while she's still away.

bsqkoXdVRKGNb6WO8JGetQ.jpg.a52d6a499960559901f33de76f9780d0.jpg

Thanks everyone, and it was good to see what people have been collecting since August when I dropped off.

• Like 9

New stuff this week. Love variants and never knew about these GBC variants. Super rare must be worth 10,000 each (he says annoyed with how others do this). Paid too much for the arcade games, but have been looking for these games (Moon Shuttle and Mars Cabaret) for over 10 years. Yes they came from the Banning Auction.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 10
  • Wow! 1

37 minutes ago, RpgCollector said:

New stuff this week. Love variants and never knew about these GBC variants. Super rare must be worth 10,000 each (he says annoyed with how others do this). Paid too much for the arcade games, but have been looking for these games (Moon Shuttle and Mars Cabaret) for over 10 years. Yes they came from the Banning Auction.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow! I'm always impressed by people that actually collect arcade machines... and have enough room for them 🙂

• Like 1

I’ve largely stopped trying and been well into trying to finish off trading and selling stuff. Used a $40 credit today added $70 to it and got these two games.  Manual I got months ago if anyone remembers a stack for $1 each knowing I’d get the game again.  Guess I’ll have to locate the guides as I do for RPG stuff. 

AF187CA7-0A20-499C-AC50-8C205E0D0621.jpeg

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, WhyNotZoidberg said:

I'm diggin' the PSX long boxes here. Heavy nostalgia for Ridge Racer and Toshinden especially. 

Something about those longboxes just tugs the heartstrings. I've noticed that the Sega CD longboxes look pretty sexy lined up in a row as well. Unwieldy, yet satisfying.

Got these in the mail today. Shipped from US on 28th of august. Funny how it was just pending in Chicago for over a month

Rockman games bought from Hakota on VGS. Mega man collection is looking better with those in, lovely box art. Then I had always wanted Aria of sorrow, picked that one up on ebay

89508566-3173-4FE4-B5AC-7793CFCD85DB.jpeg

• Like 12

Got these locally today for $300 total.  Not a steal but definitely cheaper than online prices.  All in pretty good shape with unpunched hang tabs although Volleyball has a small tear on the back.  I'm not an expert on print runs but Ice Climber looks like an early version with the sticker seal; there are actually 2 stickers with one on top of the other.  I grabbed it because it was an upgrade over my current copy.  I needed the other 2 games CIB so happy to add these to the collection.

20211006_160252.jpg

20211006_160307.jpg

• Like 12

All excellent games. Don't sleep on any of these. Was on the fence about Wallachia, it feels like a cross between Sunset Riders and Dahna in the best possible way. All three games are more than just asthetically retro, they got the heart of retro games as well.

20211006_192014.jpg

20211006_191856~2.jpg

Edited by Californication
  • Like 10

Graphics Team · Posted
1 hour ago, FenrirZero said:

As for video games... I got my two games back! What happened was that while they had my games, they moved to a larger facility. And because of that both games obtained some QC issues. So I had to ship them back to have it corrected. With them updating the photos and including new COAs when they were shipped back.

DQ7CAS.thumb.jpg.9b51d9cacf0c3db86eefcc022f6b5812.jpg

Wow - this might be the first time I've seen a graded video game where the case actually looks sleek and appealing.

It's so low-profile that it doesn't overshadow the game with gaudy labeling or bulky, oddly-shaped plastic housing.

-CasualCart

• Agree 2

I found this in a shop over in France that ships internationally and fast, got this in about a week...unlike the a-holes at Chicago this went through ISC New York in a matter of hours, not a month plus like the post a few up, and when I get things from Taiwan too.

I pulled the image from the site this 2 CD set is utter ear candy, pure magic.  ActRaiser Original Soundtrack (SNES/PC88) on disc one, and #1 is the Symphonic Suite which since listening to it now appears to largely be what was utilized in ActRaiser Renaissance.  $21~USD converted, shipping was only a few dollars, not much.  Better price than dealing with domestic trolls.

https://www.wayorecords.com/en/cd-tapes/675-actraiser-original-soundtrack-symponic-suite-cd.html

actraiser-original-soundtrack-symponic-suite-cd.jpg

• Like 4