IGNORED

2021 VGS NES Tournament

BeaIank

7 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Can't wait to find out what the rules are going to be for our game... 🙂

I wish I knew what game @Jeevan has in store for me, but @bertsampson must still be napping after his afternoon cream of wheat and prune juice instead of making his pick.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Haha 1

Okay, so I suck at Little Ninja Hattori, and Challenger is a complete unknown but likely favours my opponent...so @Dr. Morbis is right, I'm picking Keroppi.  I may not want to, but it's my best bet at squeaking into round 2 😛

Also of note - my first choice was Pooyan.  I'm definitely disappointed there 😛

Edited by the_wizard_666
  • Love 1

Oh, and here's the table so far -

@Dr. Morbis vs @Mega Tank - Pooyan
@NESfiend vs @Ausden - Chase HQ
@PII vs @FireHazard51 - Chase HQ
@0xDEAFC0DE vs @MegaMan52 - Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken
@mbd39 vs @JamesRobot - Pooyan
@bertsampson vs @the_wizard_666 - Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken
@Krunch vs @docile tapeworm -
@Jeevan vs @Bearcat-Doug -

Games remaining:
Ninja Hattori-Kun
Challenger

2 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Okay, so I suck at Little Ninja Hattori, and Challenger is a complete unknown but likely favours my opponent...so @Dr. Morbis is right, I'm picking Keroppi.  I may not want to, but it's my best bet at squeaking into round 2 😛

Also of note - my first choice was Pooyan.  I'm definitely disappointed there 😛

Thank god you took the puzzle game off the board. 

8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

isn't challenger still up, wasn't that my second pick?

I have no clue what either game is and I doubt I'm going to have much of a chance either way since I'll have to try and download your pick today and from the looks of it, Wednesday is the only time I'll have a reasonable amount of time to play. Hopefully I can figure it out from a YouTube video or something.

Events Helper · Posted
18 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I have no clue what either game is and I doubt I'm going to have much of a chance either way since I'll have to try and download your pick today and from the looks of it, Wednesday is the only time I'll have a reasonable amount of time to play. Hopefully I can figure it out from a YouTube video or something.

either way good luck, I was hoping pooyan was available, guess thems the breaks, I should participated a bit more.  🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

either way good luck, I was hoping pooyan was available, guess thems the breaks, I should participated a bit more.  🤷‍♂️

That looked like the second best option if you weren't going to pick Chase HQ, but I guess we'll both have to try and figure out this Challenger game instead.