IGNORED

It's Official! NintendoAge is GONE

trj22487

5 minutes ago, ZBomber said:

Yikes. New site looks horrible.

I'm curious to see if this changes the opinions of those that refused to leave NA earlier. I just can't see many former members being happy AT ALL with what the forum is now.

Have you read the trickle of posts in....that other forum....yet? lol

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't have any interest in going over there to vent, but I'm guessing those posts will magically "disappear".

I hope no one goes an posts any troll posts or hate. Would just make this whole place look bad. I hope people can just let them do their own thing unbothered. They are not in a good place as it stands already. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, trj22487 said:

Have you read the trickle of posts in....that other forum....yet? lol

Most (all?) of the people I see posting over there are already here, but I know some people were pretty adamant about not leaving NA so I'm curious to see what their take is. NA was usually busier in the mornings/afternoons so I'm betting there is still a good chunk of people that won't see this mess until tomorrow.

Also are you planning on reuploading your stores that don't exist thread over here? Definitely one of my favorite threads from NA, I have a local copy saved just in case you need it.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

Wow, that new site sucks on so many level, I can't even think of a worst way to reboot NA, and of course, the fact it is no longer named NintendoAge is just the cherry on top. These guys totally deliver in the disappointment department, they must want it to fail miserably or they're just 100% disconnected on what they're doing.

Gloves out beat them 100x times in a row with VGS, and he almost did it on his own. This community is all about the good heart of its members, and we have a very good reminder here that money can't buy you no heart.

Let's all make this forum a total success now!

• Like 7

Just now, TylerBarnes said:

I hope no one goes an posts any troll posts or hate. Would just make this whole place look bad. I hope people can just let them do their own thing unbothered. They are not in a good place as it stands already. 

I agree it's not a good look, but I guess some people want to get a parting shot in anyway.

• Like 2

Just now, ZBomber said:

Also are you planning on reuploading your stores that don't exist thread over here? Definitely one of my favorite threads from NA, I have a local copy saved just in case you need it.

I have the entire html of the opening post saved in notepad for that thread, i saved that, my crash dummies thread, and the 2002 Nintendo of America tour by PlanetGamecube.
Everything that was ever in that thread is in my hard drive at this point.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TylerBarnes said:

I don't put much stock in people who assume the character of an entire group based on their interactions with one or two bad apples. But I understand the thought process.

And the new NA *blink* Go Collect *gag*, (sorry, little bit of cognitive dissonance there), just looks... sad, but

Image result for I'm not sure what I expected gif

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, mbd39 said:

Most of my favorite posters are already regulars over here so I don't care that much what happens to NA. I only hope that the weekly contest archives are saved.

Michael, I got it all backed up in HTML (firefox), so you can consider it all archived. I'll even upload the whole thing on a cloud tonight. so it is double safe archived, in case my computer explode or something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Wow, that new site sucks on so many level, I can't even think of a worst way to reboot NA, and of course, the fact it is no longer named NintendoAge is just the cherry on top. These guys totally deliver in the disappointment department, they must want it to fail miserably or they're just 100% disconnected on what they're doing.

Gloves out beat them 100x times in a row with VGS, and he almost did it on his own. This community is all about the good heart of its members, and we have a very good reminder here that money can't buy you no heart.

Let's all make this forum a total success now!

I'd say this forum is already a success, now we can focus on making it even bigger and better!

• Like 3