IGNORED

It's Official! NintendoAge is GONE

trj22487

10 minutes ago, Hogie said:

Wow! I can't believe they didn't find a way to still use the NintendoAge domain. From what I can see, they just lost all the SEO that made NintendoAge valuable from a business perspective.

That struck me as strange too, unless it will serve as the canonical name? Haven’t looked at the SANs on the ssl cert though

EDIT: nope, just the gocollect wildcard.

Edited by barrels
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, acromite53 said:

Yeah. Good luck to everyone who said they'd stay on NA/go collect. Enjoy trying to navigate through that. VGS is for the community. Not serving a company.

I imagine they're still on the NintendoAge site and the server is still going for a little bit so they haven't tried it out. But yeah, when they try the new digs it'll be a shock.

Edited by Tulpa

I knew this was going to happen. Knew it when Dain sold it. Nothing good ever comes from sales like this. Lots of us saw the writing on the walls, and others kissed go collects ass. 

Well, here we are. NA in all its glory, history, and archive is all gone. Years worth of knowledge WE contributed and shared for us swallowed up by the virus that is go collect. 

Makes me sick to my stomach honestly. 

• Sad 4