IGNORED

It's Official! NintendoAge is GONE

trj22487

9 minutes ago, trj22487 said:

I was going to try to archive a few more of my threads (already saved the three I wanted most though) and was redirected to the link I provided. If I try to look up the particular threads on Google the links now come up as 'This Page Does Not Exist'

For instance, this is what Bronty's tribute/obituary to artist Greg Martin (Sonic The Hedgehog, etc) now looks like
https://connect.gocollect.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=117907

Is this the thread you are looking for? 
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=117907

1 minute ago, TylerBarnes said:

I'm still getting the same custom GoCollect "Page Not Found" as the link I provided....are you guys using Firefox? NintendoAge links automatically are rewriting to GoCollect links for me

Edited by trj22487

Just now, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I see this under their announcements. It's already wrong as my login info DOES NOT work. It's really sad to see it go after visiting it daily for 8 years it's going to feel weird not being able to see the familiar setup anymore

My login works, though things like inbox are broken on the new site.

Did you change your credentials within the last few days? If so, try the old ones.

"All the features, functionality, and data from the old site will be carried over to the new, although you may see a delay in some features."

From the only post on the forum - whatever data they get properly put back up we should just steal back and make a superior database.  Nothing proprietary about data and facts.... plus we were the ones who originally found all that and put it up (all right, I personally didnt really help)