IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

• The title was changed to Game Night for 12/26 Mario Kart 8 6pm EST start time as normal

I know Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was the main attraction and I did record some footage of it, but I need more time to work on that video. So, here is a video of Among Us. This video features the last round that I played.

Edit: I wasn't aware that you can press R to bring up text messages. Maybe that would've made this video slightly less boring.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 5

Social Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

I know Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was the main attraction and I did record some footage of it, but I need more time to work on that video. So, here is a video of Among Us. This video features the last round that I played.

Need to capture that Discord chat.  That's were all the magic is happening.

• Haha 3

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

Need to capture that Discord chat.  That's were all the magic is happening.

There is something strangely unsettling about just viewing the gameplay with no actual voice chat happening though. Our bullshittery always takes away from the legitimate fear and tension that the game on it's own builds, haha.

But yeah, if you can figure out a way to also capture voice chat, that would be ideal for a game like Among Us. Thanks for doing that, though! That was definitely a good round to capture, as it was a close one. It's funny watching rounds back though, since you can't even remember if you yourself were the imposter or not in any given round, haha.

10 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Well, I need to figure out how to use streamlabs obs to record discord apparently.....but here is the footage and whatnot for gamenight 12/26/2020

Enjoy me talking to myself!!!!!!!

This should be in a museum...

...at the bottom of the sea

• Haha 3

Events Helper · Posted

giphy.gif

Another Game Night in the books there folks!!!!

Those who made an appearance:

@AverageOliver98:  Welcome to game night!  I think I heard you were consistently 2nd in Mario Kart.  Very Nice!!!  Come again please it was great to have you.

@Deadeye:  Motion controls need to be set to off before next Mario Kart session!  Glad you came!  

@drxandy:  Blue hair in game and irl....Who knew why?  lol

@FireHazard51:  Hey, um, charge your switch next time!!!!  Have Nettenette join up and be a part of all this here!

@nettenette:  When did this happen?  Welcome!  Firehazard's voice didn't change!

@fox:  Did your niece and nephew play?  🤣

@Gloves:  Andy everybody!  Also, held Pepper like a baby on cam!!! 😊  Hey, pumpkins give you a boost.  😏

@SailorScoutMandy:  Surprised not her andy is alive and well.....Motherhell!!!  Also, cold little caesars chees pizza is great??

@Mega Tank😒  that is all.....

@SNESNESCUBE64:  unbannable card still.....Thanks for the help with this, andy will receive all the advice shortly.  Also, has a Christian discord server confirmed!!!!

@darkchylde28:  Hey, did you know these carts taste bad?

@Rhapsody98🤔 ok, in it goes...... 🤢 🤮

@MegaMan52:  Glad you came again!  How is among us on switch?  Gloves said it wasn't great.....Thanks again for video caps!  Also, I noticed you received headphones for Christmas 😏  use them! 

@ZeldaFan042:  Welcome back, North Dakota>Minnesota  

@Costmosis:  Vote for among us next time, i notice you have a bean for your discord 😛  

@Scrobins:  Late join, but good playin with ya and thanks for filling a spot when we needed one.  Hopefully you can join longer next time 😒

@Vectrex28:  Once again, a good impostor.  Didn't you move to Japan to work and not shop?  Lol.  Good to have ya buddy!

@neodolphino:  Was more than happy to be in my lobby so he could win!  

@spacepup:  Sudoku.  "Thou shalt trust Jeevan to do his job!"

@Famicuber:  https://www.pronouncenames.com/pronounce/jeevan   Anyway, glad you were able to come and play 😒

@ZeldaFreak:  We were too bad for him so he left and went to the other room to get a challenge 😒.  Keep up on your nintendo switch account man 😛  And yes, I was muted the whole time!!!!

@everlith........who are you and what do you want with the Nolan Brothers?

Ok, now last but not least, the star of the show for the evening:

@Megamanfan:  Please do not, I repeat, do not use that pan anymore on the stove top!  Buy another pan, one like this:

Pyrex 20cm Frypan Frying Pan cookware with 2 layers XYLAN Nonstick Coating  | Shopee Malaysia

Second, hopefully you know to heat the McDonald's pies up before you bite into them.

Change your loofah often!  https://health.clevelandclinic.org/loofahs-can-double-as-bacterial-breeding-grounds/#:~:text=Replace it regularly.,new one%2C” she says.

Anything else you would like to know please ask!  We care about you buddy!  

How are you still alive?  That is my question to you 😆.

Anyway, if I missed someone please let me know, this was the biggest turnout yet, and lets hope we keep rolling this way.  

Thanks again for all who showed up and participated!  

Spoiler

I got my 3rd time lucky kill in front of someone and got away with it!!!!!!  😏

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Such a beautiful thing!  Wish I was able to capture the audio of @ZeldaFreak and @spacepup

None of you will ever be able to convince me that my supposed reputation for self-reporting (even though it doesn't actually happen that frequently) doesn't give people a tendency to vote for me over others, you're just lying to yourself if you genuinely believe that to not be the case, hahaha. Gloves' "joke" that one round proves my theory 😆 Plus it doesn't help that people generally tend to just listen to whoever is accusing the loudest, and I tend to be fairly calm when I'm accused of something, especially in a situation like that when I know I'm correct.

• Haha 4

• The title was changed to Game Night for 1/9/2021 TBD by poll 6pm EST start time as normal
Homebrew Team · Posted
42 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

None of you will ever be able to convince me that my supposed reputation for self-reporting (even though it doesn't actually happen that frequently) doesn't give people a tendency to vote for me over others, you're just lying to yourself if you genuinely believe that to not be the case, hahaha. Gloves' "joke" that one round proves my theory 😆 Plus it doesn't help that people generally tend to just listen to whoever is accusing the loudest, and I tend to be fairly calm when I'm accused of something, especially in a situation like that when I know I'm correct.

Just gotta be louder 😉

• Haha 1