IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

How do we feel about taking among us out of the next mix?  This will have been the 3rd time we played it and I figure maybe mix it up without it for a game night.  Also, if you don't check out the poll thread, we will probably be missing the next game night due to Thanksgiving weekend.  I can still be around, but doubt we will get much action seeing as how it is a holiday weekend.

Let me know your thoughts, if nothing else anyone wants to hit me up on the switch/discord/here maybe we can race, play some snes online, whatever if anyone is bored.....Wife will prolly be passed out in a turkey coma anyways lol.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Game Night for 11/14 Among Us!!!! 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

For the third week of gameplay, we will be playing Among Us!!!!  I look forward to playing werewolf in real time 🤣  Please feel free to message me with any questions, and I will respond as soon as I get a chance!  This will be the last time we play this until December so we can mix a little bit of variety!  

This will be something that I do from here on out, the whole if it hits 3 weeks thing.  This way we can try out new games, etc.  I look forward to seeing you all there on 11/14!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

I don't mind if Among Us gets cycled out, but hasn't it only been played twice, counting this upcoming game night?  Didn't you guys knock off right after Mario Kart last time?

first 2 times, then mk8 and then among us again.  I'm cool with playing it anytime, just want to make sure things don't stagnate.  I sure don't wanna lose at mk8 every game night 😉

If we feel like the next game we choose is dwindling and want to change to among us again I'm willing to.  I'm up all hours anyways.  you know that lol.

I think schedules last weekend for kids, trick or treating, etc. we're what caused it to run short, but maybe it was the game.  idk honestly.  among us is always fun and draws the crowd for sure.  Like I said, I just want to make sure we mix it up.  but that being said.....if folks revolt we can always play among us lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

first 2 times, then mk8 and then among us again.  I'm cool with playing it anytime, just want to make sure things don't stagnate.  I sure don't wanna lose at mk8 every game night 😉

Ok, apparently I must have missed a week somewhere, then, as I thought I got in on the initial Among Us game night, then the next one ended up as MK8, hence the confusion on my part.  Yeah, if it's already been up for play 3 times, I'd say it should be cycled out as an official choice and maybe held as backup should folks get bored with the main choice after a while, too few folks left, etc.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, darkchylde28 said:

Ok, apparently I must have missed a week somewhere, then, as I thought I got in on the initial Among Us game night, then the next one ended up as MK8, hence the confusion on my part.  Yeah, if it's already been up for play 3 times, I'd say it should be cycled out as an official choice and maybe held as backup should folks get bored with the main choice after a while, too few folks left, etc.

yessir, my thoughts exactly.  anyone else feel free to weigh in as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

yessir, my thoughts exactly.  anyone else feel free to weigh in as well.

I just went all the way back through the thread and apparently I missed the first week without realizing it but noticed it the second and jumped.  My bad.  Wouldn't have been able to make it the first time around, anyway, as it was my daughter's birthday.  Apparently I just saw the updated thread topic without realizing it had been updated once already, lol.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

I just went all the way back through the thread and apparently I missed the first week without realizing it but noticed it the second and jumped.  My bad.  Wouldn't have been able to make it the first time around, anyway, as it was my daughter's birthday.  Apparently I just saw the updated thread topic without realizing it had been updated once already, lol.

no worries man!  The first one was literally a 2 day plan I think anyways.  not much time.  Second and beyond no one has excuse tho.  lol it's 2 weeks notice 🤣

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Game night has ceased, and again it was pretty successful!!!!

Attendees:  

@drxandy:  We sucked as impostors lol, but tell mandy she is welcome anytime, as long as she don't kill me 😛

@fox:  Always a pleasure, gonna have to kill you first everytime, whether it be votes or impostor kill 😏  You have always been good so far, no more play for you 😉  

@Mega Tank:  Damnit i can't do a spoiler, so 🖕  🤣 why man, just give me a damned chance 😉  

@Rhapsody98: after an epic struggle with connection issues, you finally got on and i got my revenge 🤣

@Scrobins:  Drink much?  🤣  You know u can practice right?

@ZeldaFan042:  Glad you made another return to game night.  Hopefully you can next time too, always good to see returners, unless its mega 😏

@ChickenTendas:  HELL YES WE GOT OUR IMPOSTOR WIN BUDDY 🙂  

@Vectrex28:  PCE himself is a ballsy dude!  Don't trust him anymore 😘  Also, stop cheating on us 😉 

@ZeldaFreak:  Calm down son.  its not the end of the world if we suspect you all the time, now im on that list 😢  

@spacepup:  Glad you made it in.  Puppers were kind to you tonight, hopefully they are doing well, didn't seem to be too riled up tonight 🙂  

@Rooster:  *static* we have a code yellow *static*

@neodolphino:  Glad you could join.  You are prolly the most experienced noob "AMONG US"  lol  Hope you can join in a few more of these, would be fun to play with ya again!!!!

I think that is all, if I missed someone please, please, please let me know!!!!!!

Thanks for joining in and making it fun.  Had a blast.  For now we will skip among us for the next round, 3 times and we skip a day, seems like everyone is in agreement with this.  Next poll will be up within the next 3 or 4 days, maybe tomorrow, I gotta do a little research to see if I can get a game to replace among us on the poll!  

@Gloves: ❤️ no participation, but is addicted to runescape 😛  ignored our pings with style 🤣

@Deadeye :  Did not participate, but prolly had one too many pings from drunk jeeves......... 🤣 @darkchylde28 as well 😉 

If there is any concerns or anyway you feel this can be improved, please feel free to pm me or voice your opinion in here, within reason.  All suggestions are welcome.  I have talked to some folks and might do an impromptu game night for some if the current time frame does not meet their needs.  Anyone who has interest in this let me know.  Anything else i can do also like i said above feel free to express.  Seems to be going good thus far!

Spoiler

Glad I got away with a win, when 2 people saw me do it!!!!!!!!!  Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, but damn it feels good to be a gangster 😉  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1