IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

• The title was changed to Game Night for 11/28 TBD 6pm EST start time as normal
On 11/15/2020 at 1:29 AM, Jeevan said:

@darkchylde28 as well 😉 

If there is any concerns or anyway you feel this can be improved, please feel free to pm me or voice your opinion in here, within reason.  All suggestions are welcome.  I have talked to some folks and might do an impromptu game night for some if the current time frame does not meet their needs.  Anyone who has interest in this let me know.  Anything else i can do also like i said above feel free to express.  Seems to be going good thus far!

Not too many, although most messages were hand delivered to me from two seats over on the couch, lol.  I was just in too bad a mood after dealing with some high stress stuff in-game prior to everything starting and primarily my MIL telling everyone how they needed to stay out of my way and then basically having a f'n dance contest in front of the screen.  I regret not participating but don't regret not fouling the waters with my bad mood, if that makes sense.  There's always next time (which will be MIL free since we're skipping Thanksgiving with the plague-friendly side of the family).

Edited by darkchylde28
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Game Night for 11/28 Sector's Edge 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

Just as a little reminder:  

Anyone who wants to play sector's edge Saturday and kill jeeves in a little FPS action please make sure to download and do the tutorial so we can have everyone ready to play!!!!!

Thanks and lets hope we have a decent turnout on Saturday!!!!!

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I started to read this thread about Among Us and my thoughts of playing with you guys...

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=5491089

If I can I'll try to play Sector's Edge but the "wife" didn't exactly like all the time I spent doing WW these past few couple weeks.

Imagine being beholden to the whims of another.

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I started to read this thread about Among Us and my thoughts of playing with you guys...

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=5491089

If I can I'll try to play Sector's Edge but the "wife" didn't exactly like all the time I spent doing WW these past few couple weeks.

Dude, last session we played, i killed in front of 2 people and actually got out of getting tossed 😛  

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Events Helper · Posted

Please keep in mind also, we will be meeting up in the general voice chat channel and any text messages for game night will be in the game night chat channel.  Both of which are in the official VGS Discord!  I know most of you know, but just in case we have any newcomers tonight.

https://discord.gg/5tuxaqD

image.png.23d4a56eae5be1cbfe1cf3f9246b0a0e.png

• Like 3

Editorials Team · Posted
On 11/27/2020 at 12:08 PM, Gloves said:

Imagine being beholden to the whims of another.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:03 PM, FireHazard51 said:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=5491089

I learned to never mention the word "werewolf" in front of the wife.

"What are you doing on there all night?  More stuff with your Nintendo friends?"

"Uh.............................. no?"

• Haha 3

• The title was changed to Game Night for 11/12 TBD through poll 6pm EST start time as normal
  • The title was changed to Game Night for 12/12 TBD through poll 6pm EST start time as normal