IGNORED

MLP Werewolf! Sign Up!

Rhapsody98

Who's ready for more Werewolf!!!  

I have a My Little Pony theme, ready to go.  We can start on Saturday, January 21st, 10:00 AM?  Sound good?    This will be my first time hosting!

Expect a LOT of horse puns!  And help me tag anyone who might want in!

@FireHazard51  @OptOut  @Gloves  @G-type  @Brickman  @PuppyWaffles  @BeccaAnne @RH  @Splain  @DefaultGen  @Bettington Bear  @ZeldaFreak  @KokiriChild  @Hammerfestus  @Br81zad

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Rhapsody98 are you only limiting this to the club, you might get more if you post in everything else as well......not everyone can see this as it is a closed club......

I have assumed that most people who want to play already belong to the club, though.       

Does this mean you're in???

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

I have assumed that most people who want to play already belong to the club, though.       

Does this mean you're in???

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

I was just saying, because @WalterWhiteJr. pinged someone who wasn't even in the club.  They won't be able to see it and won't have a chance to join if they wanted to.

Events Team · Posted

At first the break was nice, but lately, I've really been missing WW a lot.

I'm absolutely in.

@OptOut  @G-type  @PuppyWaffles  @BeccaAnne  @Splain  @DefaultGen  @Bettington Bear @KokiriChild  @Br81zad @DK @Link @Romiked2689 @fox @ZeldaFan042 @fcgamer @behemos  @JamesRobot @Avgn Gamer @JVOSS @Generic @Kalebrok @drxandy @Nesfanatic @Wasg13 @Murray @MagusSmurf @MadamRadness69 @BattySalem @Reed Rothchild @Makar @0xDEAFC0DE

Figured I'd get some more pings in, and re-ping some people in case the original pings didn't go through whilst the thread was in the WW club, for those who aren't in the club.

How many players are you looking to get @Rhapsody98? 16-18 is usually a fairly standard amount.

So far we've got

• Players
  1. Gloves
  2. Hammerfestus
  3. WalterWhiteJr.
  4. RH
  5. Brickman
  6. FireHazard51
  7. ZeldaFreak
  8. DefaultGen
  9. ZeldaFan042
  10. Avgn Gamer
  11. G-type
  12. Link
  13. JVOSS
  14. fcgamer
  15. Makar

• Back-ups
  1. OptOut
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

At first the break was nice, but lately, I've really been missing WW a lot.

I'm absolutely in.

@OptOut  @G-type  @PuppyWaffles  @BeccaAnne  @Splain  @DefaultGen  @Bettington Bear @KokiriChild  @Br81zad @DK @Link @Romiked2689 @fox @ZeldaFan042 @fcgamer @behemos  @JamesRobot @Avgn Gamer @JVOSS @Generic @Kalebrok @drxandy @Nesfanatic @Wasg13 @Murray @MagusSmurf @MadamRadness69 @BattySalem @Reed Rothchild @Makar @0xDEAFC0DE

Figured I'd get some more pings in, and re-ping some people in case the original pings didn't go through whilst the thread was in the WW club, for those who aren't in the club.

How many players are you looking to get @Rhapsody98? 16-18 is usually a fairly standard amount.

So far we've got

1. Gloves
  2. Hammerfestus
  3. WalterWhiteJr.
  4. RH
  5. Brickman
  6. FireHazard51
  7. ZeldaFreak

I'll be happy if I get 16, but the more the merrier.  I literally CAN NOT run out of ponies.

• Like 1

Eh, I'm gonna give this one a MAYBE...

I got a lot on my plate this month, with one of my teachers on vacation, I'm working a lot of Saturdays AND I'm planning on launching the Golden Ganon awards imminently...

Put me on the reserve list for now and I'll let you know if I'm okay to upgrade!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1