IGNORED

MLP Werewolf! Sign Up!

Rhapsody98

23 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I thought a Bronie was someone who is male and likes My Little Pony? It was literally the only thing I knew about MLP and it is wrong? Haha

I mean, technically?  The name for women is "Pegasister" but that's dumb.  I just refer to myself as a Brony when it comes up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Rhapsody98 said:

I mean, technically?  The name for women is "Pegasister" but that's dumb.  I just refer to myself as a Brony when it comes up.

I feel like shortening it to Pegasis makes it sound a little better, but yeah, I've always just generally thought of Bronies as fans of MLP in general.

Events Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Link said:

Hmm. Ok I'm in. This will be my first game where I'm not familiar with the theme. 

The themes for these games are really just flavor, most of the time you don't really need to be familiar with it to still play and fully understand what's going on. I know absolutely nothing about MLP besides the names of... maybe... 3 characters? But I'm still going in to this game as confident as I would be any other game since the core gameplay is (usually, anyway) the same.

On 1/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, OptOut said:

Eh, I'm gonna give this one a MAYBE...

I got a lot on my plate this month, with one of my teachers on vacation, I'm working a lot of Saturdays AND I'm planning on launching the Golden Ganon awards imminently...

Put me on the reserve list for now and I'll let you know if I'm okay to upgrade!

Wait, you guys got regular classes on Saturdays?!