IGNORED

MLP Werewolf! Sign Up!

Rhapsody98

I'm going to request that I be made a back-up after Optout.  I hope you guys get to 16.  Even as a back up, my participation will probably be super-weak but things might slow down toward the end of the game, depending on when it starts.

In fact, if I did join I'd be 99% AWOL (and I won't even read much of what's being discussed) until about the beginning of February. I guess I could stay on the list since you guys really want to get to 16, but you will all have to accept that I will be one of the most silent characters in the game and all but giving a cheat "bump" post to stay active every 24 hours.

But maybe that's a good thing--I'll be a good candidate for a Day 1 kill murder. 😅 

So yes, I am bailing but I am up for discussing it.  I really, really, cannot get involved almost at all until early-February and if I am on the wolf team, that's not really fair to the wolves because I'll have to basically pass off 100% of the game play to the team.

But again, if this doesn't sound fair to the game, move me to #2 back up.  If you guys just want to get to 16 and understand this, I guess I can stick around.  Sorry @Rhapsody98, my gut tells me this is going to be a good one, and I'm sure you'll do a great job GMing.  I just hate I have to bail.

• Sad 1

On 1/4/2023 at 3:50 PM, DefaultGen said:

got a private message with details, take it or laeve it

@Gloves - townie but actually indy
@Hammerfestus - quiet townie
@WalterWhiteJR - townie
@RH - townie
@Brickman - 100% scum, lean indy
@Firehazard - cute sidekick energy, definitely spike
@Zeldafreak - talks too much, keep an eye on him
@DefaultGen - old school townie
@Zeldafan042 - zf imposter, definite scum
@Avgn Gamer - scum
@G-Type - who???
@Link - linky pie
@JVOSS - TOWN
@Makar - confessed...
@Rhapsody98 mystery 16th player a.k.a. twilight sparkle

I did confess…to……………….

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
On 1/6/2023 at 9:55 AM, RH said:

Puppy was just here within the last 24 hours.  BB hasn't been to the site since August.  Someone have his email, or know him on FB?  You may need to message him over there.

Yeah I know Puppy still signs in, though he hasn't chimed in here as of yet. Not sure why, he's usually down for some WW. Not sure what BB is up to though.

@Aristophanes hasn't signed on in some time, but I have talked to him on Discord awhile back, could always check in with him there and see if he'd be down to participate. He's probably the most experienced WW player out of all of us, I know he's active on MafiaScum (last I knew, anyway.)

Right now we're at:

• Players
  1. Gloves
  2. Hammerfestus
  3. WalterWhiteJr.
  4. Brickman
  5. FireHazard51
  6. ZeldaFreak
  7. DefaultGen
  8. ZeldaFan042
  9. Avgn Gamer
  10. G-type
  11. Link
  12. JVOSS
  13. fcgamer
  14. Makar

• Back-ups
  1. OptOut
  2. RH

Events Team · Posted

One question I did think of though actually @Rhapsody98, when are you thinking the deadlines will be for each day/night phase? Just asking since you said you're planning on starting the game at 10 AM. We usually do around 8-10 PM EST, that seems to work best for everyone, but it's up to you.

20 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

One question I did think of though actually @Rhapsody98, when are you thinking the deadlines will be for each day/night phase? Just asking since you said you're planning on starting the game at 10 AM. We usually do around 8-10 PM EST, that seems to work best for everyone, but it's up to you.

Ope.  Yeah.  We'll call that a typo.  LOL we'll start at 10 PM, not 10 AM.  LOL  

I'm off to an appointment, but as soon as I get back, I'm going to start sending out the roles and getting a thread set up and all that!  

• Like 2