IGNORED

Game Night March 5, 2022!

Jeevan

What do we wanna play?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Among Us
    • Worms for Switch, (tourney style, or just get in groups and play)
    • Sector's edge (Free fps on steam)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/2022 at 06:51 AM

Events Helper · Posted
On 2/27/2022 at 9:50 PM, Jeevan said:

just to note......

We can play some river city mach melee prior or after or whatever, i forgot to put it on the poll @MegaMan52 sorry, but i want you to get your money's worth so it can be a starter game if u wish!

Sure, if you guys want to. If there's only going to be two of us playing the game, though, then I might not bother. But we'll see.

Edited by MegaMan52

Events Helper · Posted
22 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Sure, if you guys want to. If there's only going to be two of us playing the game, though, then I might not bother. But we'll see.

its actually not bad playing 2 player, i have done it before, i just have issues with knowing movesets 😆

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

March 18th is the first wave of Mario kart dlc 

It's free if you have Nintendo online + expansion

shit, maybe we can play a bit, but we need to get some new games in the mix to try them out!  we can play mario kart for the first hour or so since we know that @MegaMan52 and @AverageOliver98 cut out a bit early 😉  

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Jeevan said:

shit, maybe we can play a bit, but we need to get some new games in the mix to try them out!  we can play mario kart for the first hour or so since we know that @MegaMan52 and @AverageOliver98 cut out a bit early 😉  

Honestly, the way that things have tended to go with the votes, beyond the first month or two of Game Night being a thing, new games tend to not really get enough votes to make it onto the docket unless they're for the Switch or basically nobody really voted.  I propose you start a three vote poll in the future, with one main game to play, one new game to play, and then the traditional "what do we want to play when we're done with the front end of Game Night" selection.  That will guarantee some new games get tried out, and perhaps integrated into the night.  Otherwise it's ultimately just going to be Among Us, Mario Kart/Smash Bros/Mario Party every time the selection(s) come up, as it has been for months.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked